Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 2464

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for a guild whose leader doesn't yell at me like a 5 year old

[Copy link] 6/463

Posted on 2017-05-22 06:56:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm looking for a new guild were the leader doesn't send out the guild mail every day yelling at all of the guild members like we're five-year-olds. I happen to have a life outside of this game. I'm on at least twice a day but sometimes I don't make it on within 12 hours to re-shelter my troops. I have been attacked before and had my leader taken. It sucks, but it's not the end of the world. I don't need to be threatened to be kicked because of it. I don't attack players in another guild without asking and I don't steal monsters or RSS tiles. I don't do anything wrong. Are all leaders like this? I've been in two guilds since I started playing and both my leaders seem to like to yell at people a lot.

Anyway, I'm looking for a guild where I don't get yelled at.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-22 09:43:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are many guilds that don't have leaders that yell, even leaders that just kick people out, sheltering is an important thing, without it it is hard to grow or buy a day shield or ask for anyone who does it,I'm an r4 and I get quite annoyed when someone does this but we earn 1k gems a day in guild chests,some colo and treasure trove to make up for it,so there's no real excuse unless an emergency if you get what I mean, maybe get your guild to start hunting lvl1s by giving a guild mail about how good it is, it sure helps alot,or a nice trick if you can't do any then just send a camp well away from yourself different places across the map,there's little chance of troops getting hit and it should cheer them up a bit,since they should understand you are trying your best

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-22 12:24:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wts ur might n kingdom

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-23 09:37:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Check out HBK our leader is our backbone but he will not yell and scream myself and the rest of the r4 are very polite and we leave nobidy in the dark when we know you know come check us out

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-23 09:39:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck... most guild leaders are attention seeking idiots on a power trip. Especially the American ones.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-23 15:38:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Join LSs I just made it and am looking for more people please join

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-27 15:03:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

would love to have you in our guild. We are [K167][MHM] Mega Monster Hunters. We are a English speaking team with members from from several countries including the US. We are looking for teamplayers to help us grow strong. We have range of experiences in our guild. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
(Chief Recruiter) MrsDemon9653

Signature