Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 1919

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for a guild

[Copy link] 3/146

Posted on 2017-05-13 13:53:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,
K 116 right now but I was looking to find a new guild. I am relatively new player only 7 million might but was looking for a guild where I could learn and that could help me grow.

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-14 07:22:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Look for guilds that are english they are most of the time the best one's

Signature
BEL
Posted on 2017-05-14 15:58:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

The members of the Fight Not Flight {FNF} extend a cordial invitation to you to join our guild and help us maintain the quality of life we enjoy in K106. We are a dedicated group of strategist owners who feel that an involved burning is our best solution to the war problems that challenge our community. Most recently we merged with the Overlord’s guild (FFC[Fight Fly Club]) as family. FFC also have a family guild FTC [Fight Train Club]. We feel that your experience with this game and your involvement with attacking would make you a valuable member of our lodge.
We sent guild mails daily to update current programs and to plan future activities. If you have any questions or concerns please mail R4 or leader. R3 or lower does not have the right to post on diplomacy board.
Those of us who have been with the FNF for some time have found these activities to be some of the most exciting we have ever experienced. We are confident that you, too, will enjoy this affiliation. We hope you will join us in our efforts and enjoy our fellowship.

-Clash

Signature
R3 of Family guld of Overlord's guild!
Posted on 2017-05-19 00:31:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there :)
I am CoLeader of FTg, Fairy Tail guild
We are looking for more active players and accept all might levels, we are situated in K9 and are an English speaking guild, we count our members to be a family of sorts and help each other out with anything that is needed, our only requirements are to relocate to the hive and be active

Signature