Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8776

Moderator: 3bdel7paparuazi

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Guild] BEWARE OF THIS GUILD UPDATED!

[Copy link] 2/2004

Posted on 2019-05-27 05:25:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

79Z leader(Pot) and H I K A R I (Venus) from the guild 79Z - HALL OF FAME in K449; are liars, manipulators and stalks their old members or enemies.

They search for people real life information and harass them. They hacked their accounts and tell lies about them to everyone. They are racists toward other races, in the blog proofs of them to be massive racist. They have members that are pedophiles, sexual harasser and zoophiles.

They are scammers that steal money and do money frauds. They also do impersonation of other people by stealing their Facebooks pictures and pretend to be them. They have committed a lot of criminal activities already.

They steal resources from their members to use for themselves and never help or defend a member.

They harassed me in my new guilds for more than 1 year since I have left the guild and make drama there. They use VPN and alternate accounts. They can only tell lies, talk behind people and never defend their guild. They are cowards like that. Talk big and zero action. They tell their member to mass report their enemies instead hahaha. That's how the ingame chat and translator got bad and text hidden.

79Z - HALL OF FAME is worst than shit, it is same level as diarrhea. Instead of getting better and play the game, they tell lies and stalk people to make drama. They don't know what is a game. Since they suck, they are deceitful to harass others.

Blog here

PDF here

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-17 09:02:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there, I read your story in your PDF you linked to, and I would like to connect with you. My name is DariusGalaxyz in-game, hit me up man. :-)

Signature
Posted on 2021-04-06 06:44:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for sharing this PDF link. It is good and very useful. When I used 2pdf to put pdf together, it did everything perfectly. It is good to use the right tools like this to resolve the issues. I love the way you write this detail and shared the PDF link.

Signature