Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 7132

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Guild] [K462] WS* is looking for members

[Copy link] 1/79

Posted on 2019-04-13 15:29:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are a tight little family, with about 40 members currently at 6.4bil in might as a guild. Gift level 24, we ONLY hunt level 2 monsters or higher. We are looking for fighters, those who are willing to participate in war and also can handle themselves and protect themselves. Preferably 80mil + in might, close to T4. Exceptions are made for smaller accounts that are willing to war(traps, etc). Guild event participations especially guild fest is a must, and we do have minimums depending on the gauntlet we are in.
We are pretty simple, participate in regular guild activities such as darknests or war rallies, hunt monsters daily, protect yourself and dont get capped repeatedly, be chatty(we are random sometimes but love a good talk). Just have fun, be mindful of the team, have respect and be the smart kind of reckless, not the bad kind.
If you're interested, shoot me a message in game (ign: dumbfounded) and let's get to know eachother a bit ;)

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-19 18:58:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

We might have a change of name for our guild soon, but my ign will still be: dumbfounded :) so shoot me a message if you're interested in finding a home of sorts.

Signature