Lords Mobile Today: 27    Total Posts: 6945

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Guild] Regarding Joining guild

[Copy link] 2/81

Posted on 2019-03-11 15:11:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

I have a doubt here and i recently created a new account in lords mobile, i read most of the forums, everyone is suggesting that we need to join in the good guild those who have good gift level.

Is that really possible ?

I approached lot of guilds with good gift level, everyone have their might requirements, atleast 20M might. 

There is no guild in lords mobile that can accept lower might accounts, if the guild is new and lower might, they will accept, but higher might guild they will not accept the lower might accounts.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-11 16:18:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Any guild is better than no guild. Join the best guild you can, and either make friends and stay with them, or try to outgrow it and become big enough to join a higher tier of guild. Then rinse and repeat until you find your home.

You do not need to be in the best guild in the game to grow quickly. Just try and join any active guild that hunts monsters or buys a lot of packs. If you aren't getting a couple hundred guild gifts per day, either try and get your guild to hunt more, or move on.

You must realise: guilds are not charities. The big ones get dozens, to hundreds, of messages per day from new accounts asking to join to just sit and collect gifts. You need to offer something to a guild, as much as a guild needs to offer something to you. If you are not better than 1% of the guild's might, and able to complete their requirements, it's very unlikely they'll allow you to join. Guilds want to grow just as much as individual players do. 

---

Now, if your goal is to get into one of the best guilds in the game, you will need to realise the only way this will happen is if you fill a need. You can be a rally leader or trooper (which is what most people think of), or you could be a resource hyper. This last option is the fastest, easiest, and cheapest to achieve.

For instance, my guild has large might and troop requirements for troopers, as it's needed to sustain fight after fight. But we also need a lot of resources. If we don't have banks to heal our troops, we won't have troops to fight. And no one wants to buy a bank for real money. Most guilds are, or try to be, self-sustaining. They do this by having a large amount of people 
send a reasonable amount of resources per day.

If you are able to contact a guild recruiter and explain to them your desire to join, and that you can send 40-90mil stone/ore/wood plus some gold each day, there is now a much higher chance you will be allowed to join, even if you are low might/t3/f2p.
You will still need to be able to complete the rest of the guild's requirements, which may sound difficult if you are free to play, but I assure you they usually are not.
As f2p, you should still be able to kill 3x lvl 2 per day, get 1,850+ points in guild fest (1% of highest tier), especially with the added guild gifts you should now receive.

Do note that this last method works best when applying to guilds that are 40-60bil might in size. Under 40bil, and they may not need resources if they are not fighting regularly, and over 60bil, they're likely full and have larger players sending rss. You won't get into CTK or BRR with this method.

Tl;dr - become a hyper. Work on your monster hunting. Jump around to find a guild that suits you. Find a family to grow with. That's what makes this game what it is.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-14 06:35:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

tUH is a small guild trying to grow we offer friendship and some experience. We don’t care if your big just active so we can grow together. The game is what you make it :)

Signature
Always look for new guild mates