Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7278

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for a English guild

[Copy link] 7/255

Posted on 2019-03-11 01:33:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a active player. Our kingdom getting inactive.
My academy is lv 25 ,
Working on getting t4

Signature
Exhile
Posted on 2019-03-11 01:37:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bud, message B A ST I O N in game, guild tag is lv2. He's got his new guild and a couple others. Sure to have something for you:-)

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-11 02:21:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

tUH is a new active guild looking to grow we are in 116 and speck English please take a look. We will be happy to take you :)

Signature
Always look for new guild mates
Posted on 2019-03-11 03:13:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

WaP in K326, we're an international guild, but its mainly english language in the chat. We're a new, but active guild. Check us out if you want.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-11 06:10:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

[DWF]Divided We Fall. If we're divided, or not together, then we fall and collapse into epic implosion. Not legendary, but epic. Mail R4 DariusGalaxy in-game for application to guild.

We are a very friendly (yet also jokey, silly, and funny) guild seeking many active members (whether big or small) to join our dynamic team.  I can't stress enough that you need to be active (2 - 3 days = kicked from guild unless you've notified leadership first). We're having a major problem with players joining us and then not participating or giving it a very laxidazical effort. We don't wanna be stagnating, we wanna be growing. Help us reach our full potential.

We do monster-hunting as much as we can, and we participate in all of the following guild events:

Guild Fest
Guild Bash
Guild Showdown
Lord's Cup
KvK (Kingdom Vs. Kingdom)
Kingdom Clash

Rules:
#1. Keep leader, troops, rss protected at all times using shelter and/or shields. Not doing so results in more constant scoutings and attacks, thus affecting the entire guild.
#2. Be active, participate in all guild events, and kill at least a few monsters per day, give it some effort. If you're mooching and free-loading off the other members' hard work, then you'll be expelled from guild.

We activate our Helps whenever we see them. We want to be a fun guild that communicates with its players. Perhaps we'll even have contests with rewards given out. We are a friendly guild, but we can't afford to tolerate inactivity or divisiveness. Or else I'll get SlimFady in your ass. I mean on your ass. See? Like I said, funny guild.

Mail DariusGalaxy (R4) in-game for application to guild.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-14 17:30:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are an english guild  must be active in  all guild activities   kvk,gf,guild bash, lords ball  group mobster hunts, dns  k394    message  misslavender  DI2  if interested       we are not a war guild

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-14 19:46:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

LvW Searching for active playing members !! Check out our gift level ! We are a old guild played for years.. This is a great guild to grow or learn .. We have excellent trap accounts, attack..And extremely experienced players to guide you on your journey and to give you tips advice or suggestions to help you build your account the way you want. We support our players growth!! We have a spot for you to learn grow or just shoot me a mail!! LvW GeneralBLAC or line me GeneralBLAC

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-09 13:45:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

what might are ya?

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together