Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7278

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking For An English Speaking Guild

[Copy link] 13/477

Posted on 2019-03-04 13:07:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey,
I'm an active player in a dying guild, despite efforts to help recover them it just cannot offer me anything with exception of a couple of members.

I'm looking for an active guild, English speaking to migrate my accounts and my friends.

We offer 5 accounts - 2x T4 battle ready (currently 230m and 195m) 1x T4 pending (currently 114m) 1x fun account (currently 90m, this account gets busted n build alot) and one brand new 3m secret :-). All account including the 3m achieved 1200 points + in this fest and combined offer over 200m kills.

Please contact me if you can offer me an option, all 5 accounts must be welcome though

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-04 17:50:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Come join us message the leader for more details

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-04 20:45:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

hey hey!

how does Singlish sound to you? ^_^

we're recruiting and definitely have space for all of you!

Have a great day ahead!
Fruitee (ign)

check us out here
http://lordsmobile.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=7&ctid=18341

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-05 01:18:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey bud. Just started a new monster hunting guild, have 4 players with a combined night of 1.4 bil coming to join by weeks end. If your interested in being around while the ho.e is built;-) look us up lv2
Is the tag, IGN is B A ST I O N

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-05 03:51:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Try lewd lunatics. Add my line. Andynbk2517 if you want to talk about coming here

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-05 08:58:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey. Active guild looking for more members. Check us out. TN& in k352. Ask for FriarTuck

Signature
Diplomatic
Posted on 2019-03-07 12:37:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you still look for a guild tUH maybe the guild for you. We are currently in 116 and looking to grow as we are a new guild but we have experience. Look us up and ask any questions you want. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Signature
Always look for new guild mates
Posted on 2019-03-10 09:36:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

8bn guild with mix of t4 and smaller players.  It's a fun crew.  If you're interested message me for details.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-11 06:12:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

All 5 of your accounts are welcome, especially with the Guild Fest numbers.

[DWF]Divided We Fall. If we're divided, or not together, then we fall and collapse into epic implosion. Not legendary, but epic. Mail R4 DariusGalaxy in-game for application to guild.

We are a very friendly (yet also jokey, silly, and funny) guild seeking many active members (whether big or small) to join our dynamic team.  I can't stress enough that you need to be active (2 - 3 days = kicked from guild unless you've notified leadership first). We're having a major problem with players joining us and then not participating or giving it a very laxidazical effort. We don't wanna be stagnating, we wanna be growing. Help us reach our full potential.

We do monster-hunting as much as we can, and we participate in all of the following guild events:

Guild Fest
Guild Bash
Guild Showdown
Lord's Cup
KvK (Kingdom Vs. Kingdom)
Kingdom Clash

Rules:
#1. Keep leader, troops, rss protected at all times using shelter and/or shields. Not doing so results in more constant scoutings and attacks, thus affecting the entire guild.
#2. Be active, participate in all guild events, and kill at least a few monsters per day, give it some effort. If you're mooching and free-loading off the other members' hard work, then you'll be expelled from guild.

We activate our Helps whenever we see them. We want to be a fun guild that communicates with its players. Perhaps we'll even have contests with rewards given out. We are a friendly guild, but we can't afford to tolerate inactivity or divisiveness. Or else I'll get SlimFady in your ass. I mean on your ass. See? Like I said, funny guild.

Mail DariusGalaxy (R4) in-game for application to guild.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-14 14:11:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Join my guild EastSideGangstas

Signature