Now here is what I am looking for, below you will find what I can bring to your guild.
I am a f2p solo trap with 70mm, but its not what defines me the most.
1) I know how to play all the aspects of the games, I can score top 20 in your guild in all events, some events i’ll score first even. And I do rank individually in some events. Here are my average points in some, sometime I score more, sometime less. Lords Cups score 120 000 points, GF score 1400 on 10 attempts. Kvk score 5 million points, with 0 wonder control. Cant remember my score in guild bash, but it was decent, I can win DN4s of 3 million troops with a mini battle Hall and about 1 million T3 troops total, not in war talents.
2) I can hunt monsters pretty good, even though my MH gear is pretty bad. 10 to 30 monsters kills everyday depending on the monsters out at the time.
3) I got 3 migrations scrolls, but will likely only need one since well im a trap and i'm hiding my might.
4) I’m very active, will log in every 6 hours usually, unless im sleeping of course, If i’m out for a bit, I will communicate the info to command and do what is necessary to stay safe.
5) I can take orders and follow rules, I managed guilds before, grew them to be some of the best eventers guild in the kingdoms, but right now I need to focus on my game play, not the one of 99 other members.
6) I’m fun to be around, I like to talk and help out other teammates.