Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 5761

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guild] K241 || Oath Keepers Phoenix || Recruitment OPEN

[Copy link] 3/129

Posted on 2018-10-09 21:03:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oath Keepers Phoenix (OKP) is recruiting active and serious players 80mm or above in K241. We currently have 65 members and are just under 10 billion might with a 28 gift level. We are a close-knit and supportive guild that has each other’s backs and likes to have fun. We truly enjoy all aspects of the game – except Lord’s Cup. No one likes that. 

Have an alt you’d like to bring along? You are welcome to do so - okp has a gift level of 12 and is specifically for all Oath Keeper’s alts.

Requirements:
1) Don’t be an asshat – we play with honor above all else. We respect all players in the game.
2) 80m might (some exceptions made)
3) Guild Fest – 1000 points
4) Line chat
5) T4 preferred but not required

What you can expect:
1) A lot of sarcasm – especially in Line
2) Monster hunt festivals, scavenger hunts, and other guild-only events with prizes
3) Access to T4 pipeline after 30 days in the guild
4) Designated Line groups for different aspects of the game to help you improve as a player (i.e. gear, hunting, familiars, etc.)
5) A guild that cares about you as the player, not just your troops 

Please reach out to Gwen of Fear, Jimbow25909, or KingCerberus in game if you are interested in joining or have additional questions. You may also reach out to me here, but may get a faster response in game.

Honor above all else!

Gwen xx

Signature
Oath Keepers Phoenix
Posted on 2018-10-09 23:53:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

hey i would like to join you i have 3 accounts with 36m, 27m and 15m each might can i join your guild.

my in game name is ID INDIANsumit

Signature
Sumit Kaushik
Posted on 2018-10-10 23:54:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

its ok may be in future i will join.

Signature
Sumit Kaushik
Posted on 2018-10-20 05:39:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’m 40m might and can get around 100 points per quest in guild fest..... also solo 3 in Kvk.....
Can I join?

Signature