Lords Mobile Today: 12    Total Posts: 6237

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Guild] 83m looking for a guild.

[Copy link] 12/553

Posted on 2018-07-05 10:16:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am only a low budget casual spender, spends about 20$ per month on the game. I am still 1 building (Altar) away from T4 at the moment. But what I lack in might I make up for in activity. I am active in the game and particiapte in all guild related events. I am currently in a 10b might guild so it would be preferable to join a new guild that's around that number or higher.

Currently low on Kills since the previous Kingdom I was in was a NAP Kingdom (all the titans are allied with my guild and we were prohibited in attacking anyone unless they are guildless.) but I am itching for some action and I dont mind losing troops in raiding.

If anyone has a spot. Please send me a PM here. Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-05 10:17:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is are my current gears. Nothin too special, but I am slowly working on it every Monster Madness Rotation.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-05 16:10:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey bud, check us out at sVg in k118. We're getting a lot 900 gifts a day, competitive in all events, and have some guys who love to burn. Message me ig Lord Bastion

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-05 22:58:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please message me at Nilly55.  We are growing fast.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-07-06 10:10:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Uhmm, not to sound like i'm nitpicking or anything but I would prefer to transfer to a guild who is atleast somewhere near the might of the current guild im in (10b might). XD I am looking for a permanent home thus i would prefer to atleast be somewhere in that range.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-06 10:11:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Update. Now up to 88m might. Grew 5m might in a day after completing a couple of big researches.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-24 07:26:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey dude... why not come join us in OGF we are new but we are looking to grow quite quick and get back into fighting ;)

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-24 18:50:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are currently recruiting a few members to fill the spot. We have Chinese, Indos, vietnamese,and spanisher speakers in our guild. Our interest is to farm and boost our might and chill around. If you are looking for a guild like this, pls read the requirement below.

here are the requirements
---We are basically a farm/hunting guild, we just farm and hunt monsters, shield yourself is a MUST because you need to protect yourself.
---Must have Wechat
---Must kill 4 lv2 monsters or 1 lv3+ 1 lv2 per day and upload reports' screenshot on Wechat
---Must complete 1300 points during guild fest (epic, tier lv24)

We have 90+ members right now and each for them can farm 4 lv2 monsters per day. Guild fest tier lv24.
Send me a private message in-game for application pls. Thank you.
My in-game ID: RXZ Judan

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-28 05:23:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey!

The Hunters Anonymous Family would be a perfect fit for you! Here's our recruitment posts on here, take a look and if you want to chat further message me on Line! 

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

http://lordsmobile.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=7&ctid=11565

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-11 22:56:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you are still in the market for a new home, feel free to hit up the R5 or any R4.  You're more then welcome to join up and visit for a bit to get a feel if you want as well!  We have a sub guild as well.  Check out our recruiting thread click here >>>>>  T4C Recruiting!

Signature
Saff xx

In Game ID: SaffireQueen w/ T4C Guild
LINE APP ID: saffirequeen
WeGamers ID: SaffireQueen
Discord ID: SaffireQueen#5959