Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 6228

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guild] [K:284] [WIn] TimeLords, Barousha Kingdom Wants You To Grow Larger With Us.

[Copy link] 3/233

Posted on 2018-07-04 06:58:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope you are keeping safe, but lets face we are inside a WAR GAME, and Attacks happen.  Lol.  So I have some questions.  Are you an active player?  Interested in growing your castle faster with help?  Could use 40,000 Guild Coins a day?  Willing to help others to get them?  Willing to Monster Hunt at least twice a day, and help others with Hunting?  Willing to join or start Darknest Rallies?  Willing to join all Guild Events?  Willing to relocate ASAP?  Are you okay with our Gift Level being 13 and moving fast to 14?  If yes is your answer to all of those questions then we welcome you to [Win] TimeLords Guild.  If you’re a Maxed out castle you still need guild help to build the rest of your Turf.  I should know ….  Lol.  We have fun, but we also have rules.  Join us.  Contact me, Nilly55.

Nill

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-07-09 16:12:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are looking for more guilds interested in Merging with us.  My guild is in K:284.  Last week we had 49 members.  Now we have 63 new members.  We are growing everyday.  We have at least 4 new members join us daily.  So, any R4s and R5s that has 32 or less members in their guild and wishing to merge with [WIn]TimeLords Guild please message me, Nilly55, — ASAP — so we can talk, because our numbers may be increasing as I write.  Be Safe.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-07-09 16:16:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please comment on my post, and then message me, Nilly55.  Thank you.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-07-16 20:09:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

[Win]TimeLords Guild will be closing open enrollment soon ....  We have limited space left.  From now on, please message me, Nilly55, if you want to join.  

We are also actively looking to recruit 300 MM to 500 MM  — and more — players with … T4s to join our guild.  Please message KingKasp3r if you met these requirements ….  Let him know you got his in-game name from Nilly55 on the Forum.  

Nill

Signature
Nill