Lords Mobile Today: 4    Total Posts: 4868

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Guild] [K10][tHD] TheHORDE recruiting ( 14 bil guild )

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/2171

Posted on 2018-06-20 15:31:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

introduction:

Hello everyone,

I am donnie and am a scout have already helped big guilds if you are active on this forum you have already seen that I scouted for H * K and I can successfully say that we have risen from 16 bil to 22 bil, they are now full. I can say that I have done my job well. Now I am the scout of tHD and can say with 100% that this guild is extremely active than H*K in general.

Looking  :

Currently we are looking for very active people who participate in all activities.Guild fest is very important to us, but others too .We are growing very fast and as a result I set the bar higher to accept people. You have to meet the following requirements . You have to have T4 unlocked and a minimum might of 150 mil or a lot of kills.

General information about the guild:

We have several players in our guild people who farm and  we have  serious rally leaders who make their gear very specifically. currently we are in Expert gauntlet. You can see that we take guild fest very seriously. It is mandatory to do 10 quests, it is only 1000 gems if you do not care about this, you are not welcome here. We help each other very well in guild fest even if we have a quest, we start a dn for the people who need the essences. Have already been in a lot of guild where people do not help much, but this is certainly not the case here, with others.And for darknest We never rally on more than 10 min, because because the rally's are filled very quickly.  If you are offline for longer than 24 hours, you will also be kicked.

specifically info ( i will update it everyday) : 
Gft lvl 29
13.2  Bilion might
Daily gifts :  600-800

Guild fest : Expert Gauntet ( purple)

Ranking list  : ( below i will post pictures . i will update it everyday )
with the total of the guild kills we are in 5th place with the number of might we are in 6th place.

- ingame: The G00SE ( 00 =  numbers ) If you cant find me in game message me on forum
   - Line ID: the_goose
   -wegamers  ID : the_goose
   - Wechat ID: the_g00se (00 = numbers)

Or
I am also active on the forum so you can always send me there.  
Hoppely you intrested to join our family ;)

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-20 19:19:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Daily bump :

Its guild fest now , but after guild fest we always kicked players that didnt hit the recruiment for gf , so you can contact me if you are intrested to join tHD after guild fest.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-21 13:16:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Daily bump :

Its guild fest now , but after guild fest we always kicked players that didnt hit the recruiment for gf , so you can contact me if you are intrested to join tHD after guild fest.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-23 04:23:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Daily bump :

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-24 06:26:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Daily bump :

Its guild fest now , but after guild fest we always kicked players that didnt hit the recruiment for gf , so you can contact me if you are intrested to join tHD after guild fest

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-25 01:02:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

daily bump

From gift lvl 28 =>  29
Rank might from 13 => 11
Rank killd from 12 => 11

I counter the total points in Guild gift  : 1.252.333 points . in 7 Days

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-25 18:28:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

daily bump

From gift lvl 28 =>  29
Rank might from 13 => 11