Lords Mobile Today: 6    Total Posts: 4579

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guild] [K158][sWH] Hunt & Chill Pushing 1k gifts daily

[Copy link] 3/135

Posted on 2018-06-11 23:04:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Like to chill relax and monster hunt all while growing at an incredibly fast pace? sWH is your new home! We are pushing 1k daily gifts so we love the hunt!  Part of the RUm federation of monster hunting guilds!

Benefits: Gifts , Gems, Growth and speeds!
Established guild & leadership!
Weekly (Soon twice weekly ) family guild monster truck complimentary! On top of the daily gifts we also join our family in a 30 minute - 1hr hunt a thon. Everyone hunts 5 level 2 monsters and 30 minutes to an hour later you end up with a couple bags full of level 2 gifts and all the gems and mats that come with it.
All nationalities and races welcome. No discrimination allowed.

Requirements:
50 million might or more.
Monster Hunting gear
Kill at minimum 7 level 1 daily.
Line app for communication.
Participate in all guild events including: Guildfest, Guild Bash, Guild Showdown and KvK.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing monster hunting guilds & guild family in Lord Mobile
To apply message: Doc Smoka J / Vaper62 /Enigma1357

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-13 15:11:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Growing fast!! Thanks to the amazing Lords Mobile community. We surpassed 1k daily gifts! That was short term goal. Now on our road to 2k daily guild gifts! Don't miss out!

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-14 15:42:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

1200+ gifts today and growing! Join before KvK and guildfest when new applicants are not accepted.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-17 02:27:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've 27m might can I join? 
I can hunt 7-8 level ones and have poor hunting gear [ all gray]

Signature