Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8878

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Guild] What Is A Rss Bank And A Main Guild Account?

[Copy link] 5/9404

Posted on 2018-06-10 19:46:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Rss Banks and a main Guild account.  What are they?  How does one set it up?  I heard of these things before, but sometimes when you are new it feels like a blur of info is coming at you and it is hard to retain most of it.  How do these things function?  Who would work them?  Thanks for your help.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-06-11 11:06:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

No idea what a main guild account is.  If I heard that I'd assume they meant your main account that is in the main guild, as opposed to alt accounts parked inside a smaller sister guild.

A resource bank is an account that is permanently shielded and can store resources safely.  You can dump your leftover resources there so that no one gets it if they burn you.  It should be a high castle level (for high level trading post and treasure trove), and be able to afford to be constantly shielded (hence the trove) - usually with 3 or 7 day shields.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-11 14:34:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Rss bank stores all extra or unwanted rss out of bags and is constantly shielded. Usually took up by the r4 and sends requested Rss to players in the guild. It needs to have a high trading post lvl to send more rss at a time. Main guild account I have not heard of before, perhaps you mean the leader or highest might in a guild?

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-06-11 15:00:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this link covers pretty well on how to build a rss bank account
http://lordsmobile.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=14&ctid=3597&nfid=0

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-14 03:31:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}To open your guild account at the Rss bank you must have to identify your verification which will help you out to do it. Something really good when you organize the expert essay writing which will help you out to define the space.

Signature
Deserunt voluptas si
Posted on 2021-10-21 01:01:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Certsout products contain information that has been extracted from authentic and reliable sources. https://www.certsout.com/DP-203-test.html dumps pdf offer you updated knowledge about all the contents of the syllabus and will enable you to pass it with flying colors. If you need to go through the entire syllabus and learn each and every topic, choose our Study Guides that equip you with the best knowledge.

Signature