Lords Mobile Today: 8    Total Posts: 6282

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guild] [K290] [SQ~] Summer Camp recruiting

[Copy link] 3/306

Posted on 2018-05-14 09:50:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been in several big guilds as an r4 that start out with a great vision, and then go inactive, or try too hard too fast to keep up with the big dogs and alienate most of their members.  I'd like to start a place today that is meant for people that remember this is a game in the end, and are here for entertainment.  No might requirements or designs on a wonder right now, I would like this to be a group of friends with the same ideals working as a team to vet strong, but enjoy the ride there.  All we require is active 6 out of 7 days a week unless you let an r4 know, and a desire to work as a cooperative team.  The voice of a lvl 10 castle matters as much as a level 25 here.  No elitism, and no participation trophys, you want to be an r4, be a value to the team and you will, no matter your level.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-14 21:17:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Adjusted the thread title, please confirm it is correct or if it needs to be modified.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-05-15 04:28:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ty, yes, couldn't get logged back in as myself after original post to edit it myself

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-15 19:45:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm also willing to discuss merger with other small guilds.  Leading really is a job for 2-3 people, if you want to share the load, and my vision, feel free to get in touch.

Signature