Lords Mobile Today: 12    Total Posts: 6237

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guild] [K229] [RF^] Rogue Fighters *Now recruiting active players

[Copy link] 6/466

Posted on 2018-04-23 23:53:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Rogue Fighters has been around since the game has started along with our family guilds. Will will considered lower might characters depending on experience and activity, but we currently seek active players who are around 100 million might or higher, have t4 or getting close, and doesn’t mind to put forth effort in events - minimum 3 monsters a da and minimum 800 guildfest points.  This amount may increase over time.  Players should at least have at least 10 million troops killed, be able to be socially engaged and love playing the game.  We are a laid back guild who enjoys a pressure free environment and likes to be drama free while also not taking any slack from anyone.  

We offer unity, loyalty, and friendship.  We are a multinational guild so we do not what nationality you are from so long as we can understand each other.  English is the preferred language but we accept all and enjoy diversity.  We do not discriminate and expect you do the same. We have a fairly large family, LF^, NT^, and DS^.

If this guild sounds good to you then please contact an r4 or r5: TheR3dQueen, Caz, or Nomadbob.  Our preferred line of communication is the Line app.  We look forward to you application.

Thanks,  

TheR3dQueen (Ally)

Signature
Ally :)
Posted on 2018-04-24 20:53:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Forgot to mention we are at gift level 25.  Conditionally, we will accept players who are 50 million might or above if very active.  The guild was made by Aussies and been growing since.  Not even sure many people read the forums but figured it was worth a go.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-29 02:20:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi again.  Hope you all are doing well.  This kingdom continues to grow everyday. Please join us. :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-11 12:35:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Come join us!!

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-12 03:53:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

i am at 35 million might, active player, participate in all events! lvl 8-9 all monster research!-make minimum 10 monster a day, participate in kvk , guild fest, anyhting. Tell me if we can colaborate

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-03 18:45:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Looking for a smaller guild willing to merge into the guild. We have capability of getting up to 300 gifts per day. We are close to getting higher gift level. Message me on line app id: allysia22.  Turning this guild into a monster hunting guild.  We are family to NT^, LF^, and DS^. I would prefer people are at least 40 to 50 million might.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-14 19:25:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Looking for active people who want to grow and looking for a guild willing to merge.

Signature