Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 4845

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Guild] [K284] [AXe] Golden Axe, Barousha Kingdom, is looking for new guild members.

[Copy link] 19/642

Posted on 2018-04-14 22:04:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Golden Axe is a new, small, and proud guild.  If you are looking to start fights with other guilds that is not us.  Still, we do not sit still when we are attacked.  We fight back and band together.  Our might is large for a new guild of twenty-two and growing.  Request help when building and you will receive it.  Give help and you will receive guild coins.  That cannot happen without a guild.  New and want to fight Darkness?  Go to Members All to let us know you need our help immediately.  So, if you have staying power and want a group that will treat you like family than we want you.  When you join us go to Members All — guild mail — to let us know you have joined Golden Axe, and someone will greet you.  See you soon.  Later.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-04-15 11:56:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love smaller guilds reaching out to players! Especially on here, it is a great way to take your guild to the next level.

Signature
Lazz Joker
Need help? Advice? Or just a friendly face to talk to? Mail me!
Posted on 2018-04-24 07:37:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thirteen — 13 — days left for open enrollment.  Golden Axe goes private in thirteen — 13 — days.  We are looking for very active players.  If you are interested in joining a new, helpful, and active guild we welcome you.  Requirements?  Do not start fights with others, be helpful, and stay active. We Monster — Tag Team — Hunt daily.  We fight Darknest a few time daily.  After thirteen days we go private.  You will have to make a request to join.  You can always contact me if you want more info.  Catch you later.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-04-24 07:38:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thirteen — 13 — days left for open enrollment.  Golden Axe goes private in thirteen — 13 — days.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-04-25 06:48:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Twelve — 12 — days left for open enrollment.  Golden Axe — K:284 — goes private after twelve — 12 — days.  Contact me for more info about what we do.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-04-26 08:04:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Eleven — 11 — days left for open enrollment.  Golden Axe — K:284 — goes private after eleven  — 11 — days.  Join and grow with us.  Contact me for more info about what we do together as a guild.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-04-26 23:00:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm from kingdom 302... can I join ur guild?

Signature
ur mom gay
Posted on 2018-04-27 06:35:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ten — 10 — days left for open enrollment.  Golden Axe — K:284 — goes private after ten  — 10 — days.  Join and grow with us.  Contact me for more info about what we do together as a guild.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-04-28 02:59:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nine — 9 — days left for open enrollment.  Golden Axe — K:284 — goes private after nine  — 9 — days.  Join and grow with us.  Contact me for more info about what we do together as a guild.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-04-29 04:17:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Eight — 8 — days left for open enrollment.  Golden Axe — K:284 — goes private after eight  — 8 — days.  Join and grow with us.  Contact me for more info about what we do together as a guild.

Signature
Nill