Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 697

Moderator: oooclaire3bdel7

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Media] HOW TO REMOVE INACTIVE CASTLES

[Copy link] 0/3408

Posted on 2017-06-19 15:24:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

While I was browsing the net and reading forums about Lords mobile, I came across with this one thread sharing about his experience on what he called a “phenomenon” in Lords mobile. He said he recently went on vacations for a weekend. He logged into the game on Friday, left on Friday afternoon, came back Sunday evening.
A day or so before leaving he messaged the guild leader telling him that he’ll be offline for 2 days, and his leader said it was ok and wished him a good trip.
When he opened the application again on Sunday evening, two things had happened: - he had automatically been kicked out of his guild (there was a message from his leader asking "hey, why did you leave the guild?" showing that his leader didn't kick him out) - He had been relocated to some random position, far away from his guild. And that how his “phenomenon” experience goes.

Actually this is not a phenomenon or a sort of glitch in-game. This is a game setting wherein a certain Castle that has been inactive for a certain period of time will be move to boarders of the kingdom. On this newest video I created, I will show you how this they called “phenomenon” happened. Please tap the video link below to watch and learned more about this what they called “phenomenon”.
HOW TO REMOVE INACTIVE CASTLES

or
https://youtu.be/ntPj9VvacLM

Signature
peenoise