Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 371

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Media] Monster Hunter $5 pack Question

[Copy link] 8/222

Posted on 2017-06-07 07:59:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Has it always been you only get 10 chests with the $5 pack and thats it? Or is the pack on sale right now a special variation type thing of it with the 25% attack boost, so they took away the other stuff.

I have never payed much attention to them until lately so I figured it would have been like any other monster pack where you get like 60 chests and 10 green something and then 10 whites of others...Is that not the case with this one?

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 08:00:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's always been 10 chests

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 08:08:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

oh brutal! 

Now I see why they say it costs so much to complete lol. Is it worth getting if I know I do not have $500+ to dump into and get it higher than maybe blue ... for a long time, talking 1 $5 pack at a time. so I am assuming that is a couple years of buying it to get it gold.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 08:21:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

also, what should the gear build order be?

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 10:13:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are two variations of the monster hunter pack. One that hives 10 materials of each type + 15 chests and one that gives 10 chests + other stuff but no materials. They are two different packs and you'll just have to wait for the other one to show up :)

Signature

Posted on 2017-06-07 10:28:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Perfect! I was hoping there was 2 versions. I will skip this version of the monster pack then

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 11:49:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not worth the $ Bro.  How hard you hit monster has no relation to what drops you get.  So you damage a monster more but get nothing extra for it.

Monster hunter travel speed is OK, also the energy related stuff but to pay hundreds of dollars for it, no thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 13:21:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

true, I get that the amount of dmg is not conducive to good drops, I was more going at the view of higher storage of energy and then get more attacks. Also then more dmg gets me able to kill lvl 1 in 1 hit, lvl 2 in maybe 2 hits and lvl 3 in 3-4? more kills helps guild. more kills get me more drops and more chances to attack monsters.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-08 02:24:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

does not really worth to invest into monster slayer gear. The only thing that makes a difference is oneshotting level 1 monsters for the sake of guild loot.

Dmg boost ? Just enough to oneshot a lvl 1. It's not a must, increases loot count considerably for lvl 1 monsters.
Energy cost reduction has such small impact that it's simply not worth it. 5% ? You get a lot more than that through research. This does translate to loot increase. But, you need tens of tousands of monster hits to get valued loot. Better buy the gear packs directly.
Travel speed ? Meh. I got the time.
Max energy ? It does not matter to me. There is no benefit of max energy unless you intend to use those 50k energy packs.
Starting MP maybe gives you one extra ultimate. Most hero ultimates is like 2 extra hits ( stuns do not count ). Kinda useless.

Signature