Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 329

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Media] Respect for the players

[Copy link] 2/235

Posted on 2017-03-30 17:06:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Boycott on IGG has started in multiple kingdoms due to this outrageous ploy by IGG to lure there players into buying a gift key and then taking away the main cause of this IGG promote a working together ethic on there facebook and twitter with events and comments but this shows complete selfishness on there behalf.. we as a community understand the crack down on illegal gems but punish those player not all the players in the game and encourage sales of accounts to which you do not encourage yourself!

https://youtu.be/y37G67WO8_s

Unite against IGG and join the Boycott outrageous and unacceptable bleeding there customer base and showing no care why would you support such a devious company in doing so... stop all purchases and boycott all events to encourage spending till further notice please

Signature
[.BS] K11
Posted on 2017-03-30 17:22:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to agree. Now, I can't gift my alliance anything because of this. I can't no longer support my higher might alliance member. This is outrageous. Boycott.

Signature
Youtube: Sup3riot 
Castle Clash - Clash of Lords 2 - Deck Heroes - League of Angels: Fire Raiders - Guns N' Gear

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGWxV6BEYVgQ3CLHBKmzDw
Posted on 2017-05-10 13:50:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

You already know IGG is not going to do anything they will just keep ignoring because if they fix it they will make less money so they just want the money they don't really need f2p players to get gems

Signature
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                        LORDS MOBILE LOVER
                                 Kingdom: 85
                                    Guild: >D<
                                 T4? Not yet :P .
                      Focusing on core might ;)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=