Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 464

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Media] How-To, Guides, Q&A's, Zero'ing Titans, & Hive Burning

[Copy link] 2/1097

Posted on 2017-02-25 20:11:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey there IGG Community,

I have just uploaded a new video!

-Another great combat video of another titan getting burned, then his guildmates getting burned. RIP JeGalGong

-Just a quick video about the Watcher hero, what he is, and how to get him. This will benefit most players that have not achieved T4 troops yet.

-Check out the new event monster Serpent Vizier and the amazing prizes you can get from it! Serpent Vizier

-Here's a video about the treasure trove. When it is worth spending the gems and taking the trove to level 9 and when it is okay to do the 7 day and 14 day deposits. Treasure Trove Video

-After failing 200 times, I found a team that works consistently. It is a partial p2p team and can be viewed by clicking Lords Mobile - Elite 8-18 3 Stars or searching YouTube for Lords Mobile - Elite 8-18 3 Stars. Its also available on my channel Youtube.com/hisPetMunkey. I will try and find a completely f2p team that can 3 star it consistently and upload that as well!

-I will be putting up more guides and "How To" videos for Lords Mobile so slap that subscribe button to see the latest videos.

-I will also update this thread each time I upload a new video, so you can check back here as well.

-If you have video ideas/requests, please comment below and I will do my best to make a video and upload it as soon as possible!

***Thanks in advance for the support. This community is great and a big reason why I love making videos. I know my channel isn't as well known or as popular as some other people that have been making Lords content for a while already, but with y'alls continued support, I hope to become known as a source for help and entertainment...depending on the type of video :-)

-Munkey

www.Youtube.com/hisPetMunkey

Lords Mobile Videos: (most recent first)

Lords Mobile K9 Titan Zeroed RIP JeGalGong

Lords Mobile - What is Watcher ?!?!?

Lords Mobile - Treasure Trove Tips

Lords Mobile - Serpent Vizier New Event Monster

Lords Mobile - Elite 8-18 3 Stars

Lords Mobile - How Research Speed Boosts Actually Work

[/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1caCWo2xFI]Lords Mobile - How To Setup Talents

Lords Mobile KvK Titan Tier 3 Solo in 5 Mins

Lords Mobile - How To Kill Hidden Troops

Lords Mobile K9 Hive Burning [Brn]

Lords Mobile - K9 Titan Zero'ed | RIP Royal Baam

Lords Mobile - K9 Titan Zero'ed | RIP GummyRanger

Signature
K9 - EVL - Mini Titan
                               --------Stats--------
- T4 obtained: Feb 3rd, 2017
- Account Creation: Apr 9th, 2016
"A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends"       -Baltasar
Posted on 2017-02-26 22:13:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump for new videos! Check them out, feedback and suggestions welcome and encouraged.

Signature
K9 - EVL - Mini Titan
                               --------Stats--------
- T4 obtained: Feb 3rd, 2017
- Account Creation: Apr 9th, 2016
"A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends"       -Baltasar
Posted on 2017-02-26 22:13:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Keep up the good work ;)

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    
Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes