Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 752

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Media] ASSISTANCE

[Copy link] 2/5936

Posted on 2017-02-13 19:34:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago i made a Video about Formations most often seen in the Colosseum and how to beat them.
I've had, over 100 people test this and its been helpful.

i enjoying making videos like this and would love more feed back on the contents of the video.
Please test it if able and let me know the success you have with it.

Disclaimer: the video, ONLY takes into account the Formation of heroes.

I'm only interested in constructive feedback any hate will be ignored.

Thank you.

Colosseum Formations-Lords mobile - YouTube

Signature
Family, Doomsday, Rebirth
Posted on 2017-02-13 22:15:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure how well this works and I can't test it myself since I don't have the heroes so I won't talk about. 

However, countering a team goes a lot more in-depth than that, for example, having a magic damage ranged hero will generally be a lot more effective against Big Guy than a physical damage ranged hero.

Some feedback I would recommend is stating which heros go into the role of tank/range/healer/flank. My concern with this is while heroes like Oath Keeper, for example, while he is a tank, he is very unviable in collosuem. What about someone like Sea Squire, is he considered range? heal? both? Also, does that mean demon slayer isn't the only viable flank hero?

Signature

Posted on 2017-02-14 07:17:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Helly dear friend. Here is my constructive comments about your idea. My current collosseum rank is always in top50 and hitting #1 every day at least 1 time. I also upload weekly videos and counters to different combination in the collosseum.

So firtsly about your video and effects great job job probably took you some time to do it so i give you credit.
Secondly, about the teams that you try to show i agree that this can give you some edge to your countering system but what i would strongly recommend is that not these types make the counter. The hard counters in the collosseum and by hard i mean a minimum win of 2crowns or up when you lose at least one heroe during the battle. Further, i would to say that making or so to say preparing the counter has and i will divide them in different parts income to reult the win from the following: around 20-30% weight comes from the decision what type of heroes you choose such as tank, physical dmg dealer (agility) ranged,  magical caster, assasins again phys. Dmg or healer. The rest of the big part of the pie comes from the abilityies of the heroes. Thats right around i will estimate 40-50% from the counter team is know how the abilities of the enemy heroes work how they work together in a team of 5 and the same goes for the heroes you have in your collection. More about that is to see ofcourse there is little delay when every heroes starts to hit in the beggining of the fight so this gives again some priviliges. Ex. would be shade who starts attacking maybe 3-4sec after the start which is a big downside. The last 5-10% of my estimation and like you said to get a better edge of the battle is the bonus points which change every 3days. I think also called constellations.

With kind regards  ,
In The Dark

Signature