Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 752

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Media] Neglect from IGG against harassment

Close [Copy link] 3/2413

Posted on 2017-01-24 06:01:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello
I'm Df lionheart from the guild [.BS] Beast Squad in Kingdom 11

Over the last week we have had a castle consistently rally and cancel EVERYDAY getting at least 3-4 notifications every minute non stop

Multiple times this has been reported to IGG live support and countless times they have said give us 24 hours to resolve the issue blah blah blah usual robotic reply as we as players have heard many times!

This is a serious case of harassment to 100 players that pay to play your game and I'm not talking about we pay a few $\£ here and there I'm talking people who have paid thousands upon thousands invested into there accounts
Regarding these issues there has been NOTHING done apart from sending a warning to this player.. it's now getting beyond a joke and brings up a serious case of neglectment from IGG

So where do we stand...

As a player from my point of view I would be seriously considering getting reinbursed for every penny I have put into this game as you fail to support against such harassment and neglect our players in guild

We have spoke to live support to which they reply turn off notifcations (I have screen shots of them saying this) so... let's do it you way then.. if we turn off notifcations and we get zeroed because we haven't been notified of rallies we would stand for a FULL reimbursement as we have followed your guidelines set out for us correct?

I would like a reply regarding this issue please as soon as possible and no I will not contact live support again as as a guild! We have been doing this for 7 days now!

Signature
[.BS] K11
Posted on 2017-01-24 06:03:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also having YOUR team of "experts" ask us how to deal with the issue is beyond a joke I don't work for IGG we have suggested Banning the players IP addres and you ask us what should we do

Give us a break!

Signature
[.BS] K11
Posted on 2017-01-24 06:06:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh and here's the player in question

Signature
[.BS] K11
Posted on 2017-01-24 12:50:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Cheers, lets try to get this thing seen!

Signature
Armec13 on Youtube, makes Lords Mobile videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilDH6OgbNa10APik9F8qcA