Q1: Lords Cup Rules
A1: Compete against other players and guilds in the Kingdom! Score goals and earn the most points to emerge victorious!
1. Each Lords Cup will have 4 matches. Lords Balls will spawn at the start of each match, and players will have 90 minutes to attack. Points accumulated from all 4 matches will go towards your final score.
2. Each troop tier has a different kicking skill, allowing them to kick the Lords Ball for different distances. You must have the required number of troops of that tier to use the skill.
3. Tap the Lords Ball on the Kingdom Map, hold down the skill icon, slide towards the direction you want, then release to send your troops marching. Once your troops reach the Lords Ball, they will use their skill to kick the ball in the specified direction.
4. When the Lords Ball lands, the 8 tiles around it (including the ball itself) will be regarded as the active Lords Ball area (9 tiles in total). Points will be awarded if any part of this area lands on the Base, a Fort, or the Wonder's Land. The Lords Ball will disappear after scoring at one of these goals, and will respawn randomly on the map. If this area lands on a Darknest, points will also be awarded, but the Darknest will disappear and respawn instead.
5. If the Lords Ball lands on an obstacle (Player Castle, Camp, Field, Rich Vein, Rocks, Woods, Ruins, Gem Lode,
Monster, Lords Ball, Lake, Shore), it will be moved to the nearest empty tile (Grassland, Forest, Rock Pile, Magma Path, Lava Hill, Tundra, Wonder's Province) in the same direction.6. Your troops will gain a Travel Boost when you kick the same ball consecutively."
--->SIGNED BY: LORDS MOBILE ADMIN
--LORDS MOBILE LORDS KUP FINALE VIDEO IS ONLINE:
YouTube Channel: --Royal Benjamin...