Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 13203

Total:#210

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Lords Mobile's 2nd Anniversary: Memory Lane

Hot Topics [Copy link] 209/28297 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2018-02-22 01:56:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction:  Lords Mobile is turning 2! Do you still remember your very first username in Lords Mobile? Share this name with us, and the story behind it, and you could win amazing in-game prizes!

Duration: February 23 - March 1

Event Host: MythMaker

How To Participate:
1. Enter your gaming information (IGG ID, Ingame name, Platform).
2. Share your very first username in Lords Mobile with us, and the story behind it.
*Do not comment on other people's posts or your entry will be invalid.
3. Enter and you're done.

Prize: 
From all the valid entries 50 lucky players will be randomly selected and awarded will be awarded 1500 Gems and 1x Speed Up (24 h)

Event Rules:
1) Multiple entries from the same IP address are not allowed and you will be disqualified. 
2) Don't comment on other people's posts or your entry will be invalid and removed. 
3) Invalid entries and/or spam gets warned and removed.

IGG and the Lords Mobile Team reserve the right to the final interpretation for this event, its rules, its rewards, and use of all submissions.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 2018-02-23 01:25:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

My first name is Gezadio, the reason i choise that name because ibwant become myself altough i change my name because my enemy always attack me but i change it back to my name

Signature
Gezadio
Posted on 2018-02-23 01:33:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm new to this game, and today i already 43 days to play this game. My first name is NubArmy. Nub means "Noob" and army means "troops", i feel that im noob in this game because i just have tier 1 troops in the first time haha. I've change my name more than 3 times, and now i'm using again my first name "NubArmy" because the name is unique for me. And i want to make that name famous in this kingdom.

Signature
I'm NubArmy
Posted on 2018-02-23 02:01:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

My first Lords mobile ign was
Beast on job

Signature
Avinash
Posted on 2018-02-23 02:06:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

My fist and only name has been LordFarquhar. It's my last name but it's also a character from Shrek. It has been my gamer tag  ever since  I've been playing games

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-23 02:12:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

My first name was ProBroGamer but then changed it to Funrer Pro because of my new helpful guild , they help a lot , and most of them had Fuhrer in first of their names so I named myself Fuhrer Pro

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-23 02:13:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

My first Lords Mobile name was LuckieCharm. I chose it because it was my name on Game of War before I quit playing that and my real first name is Charmel. I started calling myself LuckieCharm because I was nearly zeroed one day when I was driving through a bridge tunnel in heavy traffic. I finally got a LINE app call as I got to the tunnel exit just as the first March hit and I averted the loss of the rest of my troops.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-23 02:16:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have had the nickname Wartdog since I was little. It's really just a weird story about how my parents told me that if you played with the dog too much you would get warts because I was always playing with the dog. So from then on out everyone called me wartdog because I believed the story!

Signature
I'm doing the thing!
Posted on 2018-02-23 02:16:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I didnt think this game would grow on me like this so i just typed randomly XxxpppppxxX. :D

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-23 02:17:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

My first in-game name was DiamondSquad, because my real name is Diamond and whenever I lead a rally, the march will have the name DiamondSquad and it sort of looks like my squad is marching. I felt good about this :)

Signature