Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.
Here's some simple battle tips for everyone :
1.Always check the guild of your target before attacking. You don't want to get roasted by players you can't defend against.
2. Always scout a player first. Make sure your intelligence report is researched high enough to get a more accurate report. Scout again just before your troops reach the enemy turf because he can always train enough troops with speedups to cause heavy damage to your army.
3. Don't random select troops. Select it according to the scout report.
4.If the player is higher level then try to relocate near his castle before attacking. You don't want to give him too much time to prepare.Always keep target & random relocators in hand. They're extremely useful in attacking & retreating or even defending.
5. Choose war gear & select heroes that enhance army attack, defense or hp. If you don't have a specific war gear then select gear that best enhances the army.
6. Use an army attack or defense boost. If you don't have them then try to keep battle fury on by scouting inactive or easy targets. They give an army attack boost.
7. If you have a talent reset, reset your talents to max army talents.
8. Always make sure you have enough infirmary space. They protect your troops the most while defending.
9. If the target is higher might then send numerous attacking army at once before he can retaliate. You might not get enough time to send the same army again.
That's all for now