Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 7358

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Event] [FB event]Honor & Lords Mobile: Design-a-Case Contest

Sticky   [Copy link] 4/414

Posted on 2017-11-14 02:13:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Honor, creativity, and beauty: three ideals shared by world famous smartphone maker <Honor> and Google Play’s Most Competitive Game of 2016 <Lords Mobile>! The two companies are proud to announce their partnership in the Honor & Lords Mobile: Design-a-Case Contest!

Honor will be launching new smartphones soon, and every cool smartphone deserves to be protected by an equally cool case! Lords Mobile will be working together with Honor to create the coolest and most fashionable phone cases for this new phone!

Do you value honor, creativity, and beauty? Showcase your skills and stand a chance to have your design on a limited-edition phone case that will be released worldwide! You may also win a deluxe Lords Mobile game pack AND your very own brand new Honor smartphone!

Prizes:
Winner: Brand new Honor Smartphone I & Lords Mobile Game Pack (worth $299)
Runner Up (2 places) : Brand new Honor Smartphone II & Lords Mobile Game Pack (worth $199)
Honorable Mentions (50 places): Limited-edition phone case & Lords Mobile Game Pack (worth $99)

Lords Mobile Game Pack details are here:https://goo.gl/Qoyr3f

Event Period:
2017 November 13, 00:00 to November 27, 23:59 (GMT-5)

Entry Requirements:
1. Design principle: #MaxYourView.
Use your imagination to maximize your life! Express everything your way, to the fullest and without limitation!
2. Your design must display the logos of Honor and Lords Mobile
3. Your design must contain elements from Lords Mobile

Event Details: 
---Participants can download relevant materials here: https://goo.gl/ULLGCg. Send your entries to [yaowenjia@huawei.com]. Please also remember to include your contact information (IGG ID, name, gender, nationality, and email/social media account links).
---The Runner Up and 50 Honorable Mentions will be announced on Honor’s and Lords Mobile’s Facebook pages on November 30.
---The Winner will be announced on Honor’s product launch conference on December 5.
---Honor and the Lords Mobile team reserve all rights to the final interpretation of this event, its details, and its rewards.
Terms and Conditions apply: https://goo.gl/UVrwGU

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 2017-11-14 08:50:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

A couple of questions I would like to ask:
1) Are we limited to one entry, or can we submit multiple entries?
2) Silly question but, excluding the logos, can we create our own assets for designing the case or are we limited to the assets linked to us in the thread?

Signature

Posted on 2017-11-15 01:35:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here are some of the phone cases designed by our players, check out our Design-a-Case Contest and send us your ideas!8-)

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 2017-11-16 09:40:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I may sound funny, but i didn't understand the "#MaxYourView" thing. Should i include word in the design? Or should i include the hashtag word in the mail along with my design, or it's just a motivative word for this event?

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-16 11:32:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature