Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8342

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/42487 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-11 18:56:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Reduce the frequency and increase the rewards.  The loot is too small for the cost of changing talents, adding boosts, etc.  Perhaps schedule it leading up to kvk when people may be changing talents already and reward with attack/size/gathering/monster boosts, talent resets, troop training speedups, etc that would be desireable during kvk to encourage participation.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 19:07:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lit as hell

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 20:11:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Love the battle setup.an opportunity to participate an in a larger event

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 20:11:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think there should be a playoff between the two losers of the semi-finals to determine 3rd place specifically.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 20:46:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not fair challange not enough active players to join and going against t4 when u only have t3 thanksGeorgia

Signature
Marko polo
Posted on 2017-09-11 21:01:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please read this and accept me

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-11 23:07:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Idea for event is good but few things can be done better: the match according to guild might isn't right because some guild has a large numbers of t4 players even if similar might 4-5 player extra with t4 make a huge difference, so I think match should be done according to players that register and not the guild. Second rewards are really way too low to stimulate participation considering that army since boost is more expensive then the rewards itself. Last is the number of players required to parfecipate that limite event to just a small percentage of guild considering that maybe even guild with 70/80 players they can have players that are not available to register for event, my guild is 90 people and we barely made it last minute to reach 55, so definatelly need to review the number of registration maybe alternate the reserve players, ( my other guild had 30 in reserve ) so guys few things need be adjusted but idea of event is good if fixed properly

Signature
Duma
Posted on 2017-09-12 00:20:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there,

I have a couple of suggestions:
1. Take out the gold prizes from the boxes
2. Give a better role to the reserved players (the ones who are rank 55 below) Let them somehow support the higher might players
3. The animation is cool - so please do not change anything there
4. Give some titles to the winning teams\guilds from each group (only a title that shows - not necessarily stat titles. 

Hope the above helps! 
IGG ID: 397952299

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-12 01:26:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I LOVED the new Guild Showcase event! It was very entertaining watching the "battles" play out live and it continued to build anticipation as the automated match-ups continued to go back and forth. I was rooting for my guild out loud sitting at my computer by myself like a crazy person...my dog literally looked at me like I was an idiot when I woke him up by breaking the silence with my pretty loud chant of "Come ONNNN just 5 more people to beat!!!" So, needless to say, I enjoyed it thoroughly and I still chuckle to myself when I think about how my dog looked at me and how silly I had to look to him. LOL XD
 As far as improvements are concerned, the only real down sides were the lack of thorough explanation in terms of what to expect in terms of format because since sooo many people thought there were going to be actual physical battles (me included) and  that they had to be present for so there were a TON of disgruntled people who got up at crazy hours to participate only to find out there was ZERO reason that they needed to get up (or stay up). But I believe this issue should fix itself for the most part now that most players should know that it is not an actual LIVE BATTLE situation where you are manipulating the account and just choosing all of the configurations before the event starts. 

Also, I do unfortunately have to criticize the rewards or lack there of. The only reason why I say this is because now that most players will be more clear on what to expect and how they should set their accounts for the Showcase battles, I truly believe it is going to be necessary for players to use multiple rare/expensive boosts in order to even stay competitive and have a fighting chance (no pun intended). So once you end up using either rare boosts you've been saving, or dropping significant amounts of gems on premium boosts or, even worse still,  maybe you choose to use a combination of both tactics (i.e., using rare items in your inventory AND spending significant gems on premium boosts). In most foreseeable scenarios in order to remain competitive the costs will FAR outweigh the rewards! This seems to defeat the purpose of the whole event for the players unless you are the type that is solely hung up on having bragging rights...) but it leaves IGG on the other end of the spectrum entirely, in a potentially VERY lucrative position smelling like a sweet rose due to the expenditures that will be put out by the players to win (which we ALL know there are tons of especially competitive players of whom money is no object in the slightest as long as it provides them with the "W";). By all means IGG has a right to make their money but a more balanced approach of the "give and take" would certainly drive  increased player interest and satisfaction. Even more importantly, by taking a more balanced approach and being more generous with the potential prizes IGG would have FAR fewer customers feeling alienated and taken advantage of.  This is just my mere suggestion because I would love to see this event become something everyone looks forward to like some of the other events that have had so much success due to their competitive nature AND positive reward returns!!! Sorry about this book but I get passionate about the games I LOVE.  I definitely want to see Lords Mobile continue to stay at the top of the popularity list because the more players the better in my opinion!! (And for some reason I believe IGG would whole-heartedly agree with my last statement! HAHAHA). i sincerely hope my comments help!!!

Signature
"I can kill a yak from 200 yards away.....WITH MIND BULLETS!" -WonderBoy (Character by Tenacious D)
"Peace is often the calm before the storm..." ~ME
~Illuminati13~ aka: "Irish-CONspiracy"
Posted on 2017-09-12 01:40:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I do it

Signature