Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8342

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/42487 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-18 18:12:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I think guild showdown is an awesome addition to Lords Mobile. I will not comment on how the tiers are built currently, because it is clear that they need work. My suggestion is about the might rankings--

The event currently matches and orders members/guilds by might, however might varies a lot between players. For example- 50m might could be all troops. Or all defense research. Or all army research. The way the event is built now, only army research matters. Castles that are mostly troop might will get destroyed. Castles that research castle strength (defense/trap/wall) research are also at a disadvantage.  

What if the event wasn't "open field" but a castle vs. castle event? Would it balance? Would it require Lords to balance the stats? For example... If have t4 traps and someone has the same might as me, but with all army research, is my research  that much worse? Open field battles don't take into consideration anything but gear, talents and buffs. Other research trees get ignored.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-18 18:20:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe guild showdown should be tiered based on guild might. Have seperate reward sets for different might tiers. Otherwise the pay to win guilds will just end up winning everything and get stronger. You need to balance the game better to give the free to play players a chance. As it stands there is no balance in this regard. The only chance a free player has is to stay with the game for a very very long time and transfer to kingdoms with lower might.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-18 20:00:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the event but I feel with the prizes equally about .05 of the cost the event will die. We don't know who we are playing against so there is no real bragging rights. The first one I maxed out my boosts. But when my prize for 8000 gems spent is a 3 hour boost I will just enter with nothing more than free stuff. From a simple economic stand point IGG should have the prizes be grand to have millions of players spend the 8000 gems for the chance of huge prizes. It's a win for IGG because only reward the top 3. That's 13 losers so the money gained is huge.

Signature