Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8342

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/42487 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-17 03:30:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I like the game

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-17 04:19:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

what if in case a participant/s in a winning guild has been identified of gaining might fraudulently. what are the consequences for this?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-17 11:39:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

i love guild showdown it is like world war 1 and2

Signature
ppp
Posted on 2017-09-17 22:21:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make it so that each tier gets a tier bonus for the amount you can send! For example maybe: t4 can send 375k max, t3 can send 500k max, t2 can send 700k max, t1 can send 1 mil max(numbers are an estimate)

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-17 23:02:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like guild showdown, but it would be nice to be able to change the line-up between rounds.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-18 02:24:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Let me start by saying this game is fantastic and I'll sink many  a dollars into it. If  a I had to say one thing... My suggestion would be when it comes to guilds and their allies. Perhaps implement a way to actually ally and or un-ally certain guilds up to a max number of guilds based on guild level. So for example guild X is warring guild Y and guild Y is warring guild Z also, since their mutual benefit would be to ally even temporarily to end the war with guild Y, a truce and or partnership between guilds X and Z would be easy to accomodate with a simple UI update and gameplay addition. But again up to a max number of allies, Say three to four guilds per collaboration. It has potential for trade between allies that is easier than leaving a guild and joining another "sister" guild to dump collective resources and feed the smaller guild. Also it has greater potential when it comes to larger scale battles. Legions of guilds combine to stand a chance against the might of the top guilds, and those simply joining have a chance to grow in a safer environment while adding a new challenge and more depth for those already playing.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-18 08:09:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Concept is Great...doesn't start till midnight for me but I've still stayed up to view the past two
1. Allow Guild Leader to edit lineup
2. put out more info about it...example....if I start a 50% attack boost that lasts 1 hr before I register but then it expires before the showdown starts, is the 50% still in affect....
3. Instead of overall Guild might as the ranking basis...make it troop tier levels...t2-t3 Guild going up against one w/ t4s and multiple 100mil might members is ridiculously unbalanced
4. Have the battle be between Guild Member Rank position...R5 vs R5, R4s vs R4s, R3s vs R3s...etc
5. Rewards...make them worth it please...5k gems minimum typically for a player before they register....make rewards at least about that....or remove any boosts all together except those from research, gear, and heroes

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-18 16:30:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a non-event for our guild. As a low might, growing guild. In order to even have enough sign ups we have to use alts who are sub 100k might. We are wiped out before we even hit half of the opposing team. It is a costly event in boosts and talent switching etc with seemingly little reward. Last two showdowns we have been pitched against teams whose first player is nearly as strong as our 'last' players. Make it fairer. When you say you match similar guilds, *actually* match those with similar sign up levels. Where the lowest players are similarly matched and make it a fairer competition. I don't think we could be relegated further but there's certainly no chance of our guild progressing given our last two experiences. As nearly all F2P players we just don't stand up against our opponents

Signature