Lords Mobile Today: 4    Total Posts: 6488

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/41627 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-14 19:09:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Its a fair might matching guild showdown ??
My guild might 1m , enemy guild might 9m. Its what you called fair ??

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 21:39:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I found the guild bash pointless. It did not pair anyone with my guilds might. Twice was paired with guilds with 36bil and 44 bil might. But said it was a match. That makes no sense also you guys have miss typed the rules or given false info. So if you need. Some in site it would be to pair guilds with the correct guild might.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 23:56:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I enjoyed playing this game so much. Thank you.

Signature
Jimmy
Posted on 2017-09-15 00:11:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

It means,
Make money money money,
Make money moneyyyyy

Signature
Jimmy
Posted on 2017-09-15 02:10:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

my only suggestion is to make it live battles so that ro make it in realistic and balance the matchmaking system some are over powered.and make the reward fixed not by random thats all i want to suggest

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-15 18:37:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good day,
I'd like to start off by saying the concept is a great idea and the roll out was near flawless.
I wonder if allowing all players in the guild to have a turnand maybe caping it at 3 or 4 attacks per player would allow for a more even feel. This would of course take more calculations and more time on IGG's part so understood if not.

I would like to see some more individual based rewards. if one player is able to take out half ( in a lot of cases a whole) guild; that player should recieve an added extra bonus. consider it a guild rank reward system for more contributed. this will also ensure the players spending the most money and spending the most time get a comparable reward.

I like the ability of titles bonuses being allowed. However i do not believe that they should be able to be used on every player of a guild in this event. I would recommend that for the purposes of "Guild Showdown" the title bonuses be limited to 1 per player and 1 player per "guild Showdown".

Id like to finish by thanking you for continued improvement and content.

Signature
Respectfully Submitted
ThermicGG
Posted on 2017-09-16 04:25:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

There should be a secondary showdown for smaller guilds. For example 25 members to participate so that smaller guilds Can compete against each other. Just lower the prizes for it like just a participation prize. Helps give them experience and work towards being a bigger guild.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-16 11:23:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I enjoy the format, but the guild might matchups within brackets have a very wide range and make possibility of being a reasonable competitive group rare, with very few close matchups and lots of easy (distant victories) sweeps for just one or two guilds. Everyone has to go somewhere, but closing might gaps among competitors before the bracket levels reach equilibrium would probably speed the equilibrium of the bracket levels and make the event more enjoyable and exciting.
-Mr.Chain

Signature
It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees. -E.Z.
Posted on 2017-09-16 18:12:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone!

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-17 00:48:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think Showdown is a good concept. It's quick and easy to manage, low effort on player's part, and cool to see how you match up with other guilds. Some areas of concern though, it gets expensive switching the talents... I think we need a little more in rewards to compensate for the amount of talent resets that are required to participate and be competitive.

Something else that could be tweaked is the size requirements. There are many active guilds that don't have 55 members. Maybe make large and small brackets? Say if a guild only has 50 members, allow them to participate in a showdown that requires 30 people.

Thank you for continuing to improve and staying innovative with the events. I've been playing for 191 days and don't see myself stopping anytime soon

Signature