Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8342

Total:#121

Event

[Event] Guild Showdown Discussion - Win upto 1500 Gems!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 120/42487 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-09-14 04:40:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Provides good competitiveness among guild to grow as a whole

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 04:41:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Give better rewards to promote more participation among guilds

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 05:18:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

This event has great potential however the amount of players required to register is problematic. You can only have 100 members in a guild if you require 50% of player to register then you stop any guild that has half there max cap and also thoughts that have lower castle and might.
SUGGESTION: no minimum players required....have a player castle minimum....add troop minimum

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 10:33:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good day, lords and myladies :-)

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 12:10:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well,i have either half agree half disagree for this Guild Showdown.it's surely is a very good mechanic to let a competitiveness against guild,fighting for which is better,winning reward,taking top spot and ranking up next stage, that are no problem at all. but the facing sometimes are'nt fair. since it being line up based on guild might, there always many people that t3 had to face low members guild that has T4's,for example 98 members guild T3's with 1.5B might and against 60 members guild that has many T4's player at the same near 1.5B might or above. even this happen, it already got to it unfairness as the T3's would never ever be able to beat the T4

So,what i thou is,the system not just mind the Guild might but also it's average Member's might like average of those 60 people might be 25K above and those 98 guild might be going lower on 15 might, so this might be able to fix the differences

Signature
K_Kazuto
Posted on 2017-09-14 14:00:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay as general i have to say that the basic idea of the Guild Showdown is good, but honestly something is missing. I will give my constructive arguments, so maybe it can help the dev. team.
1) There is not so much actual action a.k.a movement that the players itself can do during this event, you cannot rotate or change anything during the battle itself, which makes me feel like just watching a youtube video.
2) The outcome - basically the rewards is not adequate to participate. Why ? Because for a *F2P* it costs actually 99 guild coins x2 to change from development war talants to battle and turn back again for this entire event. So lets get to numbers: 240k for army size 20% boost and Army ATK 20% boost 56.3k guild coins, which is equivalent close to 500k guild coins well we can make them for 12d 12h or 12.5days x 40k guild coins so 500k. (But Guild showdowns is Weekly event 7days right ?)
Now many will say hello hater but hey I just state the true facts in numbers. There must be a change either increase outcome rewards or perhaps give free change of talants or free boost for participation in this event. In case you do not notice my arguments i would like to say that just f.x. my guild got bored after Event No.1 and now we decided just to ignore and not spend the amount of effort and guild coins to participate as 1st time. 
Thank you for reading my long side thoughts. 

With kind regards

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 15:47:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild showdown!

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 16:55:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its a fantastic event although my guild didnt meet up but its worth the battles and stuff like that... and brings this more sense of game strategy

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 17:30:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

The concept is great. Helps you learn the mechanics of the game. And who the slackers are in the guild. But IGG. You really need to sort  the prizes. People won't bother doing it before long because they're so poor rewards. Certainly won't be making 5k gems for army size boost anymore from me until it's worth it. Everyone who joins should at least be able to get back what they put in. And more if they win. We know you making a killing from us in this game. Somehow about giving something back that will make everyone want to get involved in a potential awesome event eh.
Andy.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-14 18:50:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not to shabby for a terny.

Would like to see a better bracket system. Guild entry's should match both number of entry's with power level. Would make for an even playing field to compete.

(SUB) Nation peeps!!

Signature