Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 6466

Total:#14

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Stories of War

[Copy link] 13/9801 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2017-08-17 16:56:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

So basically i moved kingdom from k106 to k85... and I thought let's hit some players and that's what I did - but I hit this player and he decided to put a 15mil bounty on haha... so being nice I posted my coords in world chat and hid my troops ect - then this happened 303 mil player hits me my wall up is at 300k and I have 30k troops in my castle - here is the report lol enjoy guys :):) I did

Signature
Kenny
Posted on 2017-08-18 10:42:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I got attacked by a player once. He was stronger than I was at the time but because his army was attacking the hive i was in I quickly decided to set a fake rally to distract him. Meanwhile i attacked his turf, unbeknownst to me, his castle had 0 troops...lol. I saved this battle by accident by the ways...

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-18 14:33:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Generally I like defending then. Attack. Last time our members went to attack where  lots of big. Guys of enemy . I followed to my guild met to support . I reenforced my met. We have been there few min nd suddenly few  our members get back to the hive. And suddenly I came back too. I have not got my reenforced troop back till when I came back to my place. There still our one met who have my troop.when he tryed to came back to hive suddenly they attacked him. But in resulted got we got our few troop for heal where enemy got troop killed about 49k.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-18 16:18:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature