Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8342

Total:#234

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 233/45000

Posted on 2017-11-29 08:58:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

B: I am thinking about something in the build and research (R&B) area. In
other mobile games it is often possible to build multiple things at the same time. In LM it isn't. I am thinking about a system here that hasn't been used before. What if.. you can pause your main R&B at the moment you want to play the game.. like I want during my two hour train rides up and down my job.

When pausing the main R&B you add a percentage of time to it as a penalty. But as an upside now you can do other R&B's first. If you finish other R&B's during the pause moment the penalty will go away and if you do multiple other R&B's you can actually shorten the main R&B and take advantage of playing a lot.  

In this way players that play a lot will grow stronger a little bit faster also it will open a slightly more flexibility in the game.

Bendalf

Signature
Bendalf
Posted on 2017-11-29 15:53:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to say that, it would better if tou do research more on construction speed, research speed ang also the training speed.

Signature
#domex
Posted on 2017-12-10 01:19:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello guys...welcome to lords mobile
This game tests ur tactical and patience skills
1.tips for newbie
*First try to level up ur castle up to level 9 ..on reaching level 9 u unlock coleesum where u can fight with others and stand a chance to get gems every 3 hour
*try to expand ur army according to the max size available(which depend on which  castle level ur )
*try to gather resources which are available near ur turf
*try to play in the elite and normal levels to expand ur hero's XP
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2.here I gonna tell u about some important and tactical Questions and their answers
Q1.how to expand our army size or how to generate more resources?
Ans: in order to expand ur army size-- * increse ur barracks level *create more barracks (u can clear more land for barracks by completing battles available in ur own turf )[Red land ]
Generate more reosources - * try to create more farms /quarry/mine etc to increase hourly production [Green land ]
Q2. How to reduce time of construction/ how to get more gems and  time reducer cards ?
Ans: methods to reduce time - * use gems *use time cards  
         # gems can be gathered by : * spending real money in offer section *mainatence claim * mystery box and VIP boxes  and guild rewards*coleesum rewards
          # time cards can be gathered by : * buying offers * maintenece claim *mystery box and VIP boxes and guild rewards * hero stages(u can also swap  them)
Q3. How to enter guild and what are advantages of being in a guild ?
Ans: #ENTER GUIlD: * u can request guild leaders to take them in their guild(private )
                                     * u can directly join open guilds
         #Advanatgaes : * get help in ur construction and research work *have allied troops to increse ur strength for battles * fight against darkness and get rewards by tranmutating them (unlocks after level 10) *fight against monsters available near ur turf *get guild points daily (unlocks at 9:30) or by completing guild quests
NOTE: if u join a guild then try to take us castle near ur guild memebers

U can get a transfer card by : *guild shop * gem shop * u can ask for a gift from high level players of ur guild

Q4.how to level up your hero's?
Ans: u can level up ur hero's by completing stages and getting trophy
In case u are short of tropy u can sweep stages in order to stand a chance to get trophy along with other benefits like time card (3 min or 5 min ) ,XP,gold
U can check which stage u need to go in order to find the particular trophy which u are short off

Q5. how to attack other castle and how to save ur guild from attack ?
Ans: attacking any castle is the most tactical part of this game
Make sure that u first scout the target(u can get more information of scout by upgrading ur watchtowers and researches )
Try to attack only when u are sure that u can easily destroy it
How to save from attack : *use shields * use anti scouts * use false infromation card
All these materials can be gathered either by shopping them or u can get it from gifts
Note : whenever u attack there is a loss of resources and might   .. Also ur soilders strength goes down

Q6. How to capture enemy leader ?
Ans: for this u need to have a prison in our turf
Prison can be upgraded by getting scufs either by gems or by gifts
#capturing leaders : u need to completely destroy enemy army in order to capture its leader (if deployed )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Some basics of the game :
#shelter - here u can keep ur army and soilders when u are under attack
#reinforcements :u can ask us guildmates for reinforcements when ur short of soilders
#garrison : garrison can be obtained by us guild mates if u got any garrison then whenever ur under attack first ur garrisons will be attacked and then ur turf soilders
#events and guild showdown : various events are available in this events which keep on updating on regular interval of time
Also there are guild showdowns which are based on guild battles
Hell event and solo event are available all the time ..try to get rewards by gathering points according to requirements
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x end *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Here I have tried to explain most of the basics and tactics of the game
If still u need help u can also contact the game team by going into help (settings >help)
Thanks for giving me a chance to participate
My IGG ID -471366780
If u need any help -contact me on my email
Email :avinashsoni9829@gmail.com

Signature
Avinash
Posted on 2017-12-11 14:42:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion. Can you change the color of the alert border for being scouted to orange? That way I can tell if I am being scouted or actually being attacked so I know if I need to quick hop in my backpack and shield or antiscout.

Signature