Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 8342

Total:#234

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 233/45031

Posted on 2017-08-09 19:01:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to suggest for anti spy that will show lesse army or zero army so that when they attack it will work like an ambush.  Another suggestion is we can change strategies on battles and we can pull out troops if neede

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-10 12:07:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

A mixed begginer guide:

0- Join a guild that matches your interests the best.

0.1 - A good military strategy is to always shelter your troops when going offline and also when you are getting attacked by stronger players. You will lose no troops if you play carefully (you will want to avoid getting attack by T3 and T4 for healing your troops is both costy and takes a lot of time) and always cover your troops with infirmaries to heal of them.

1- Focus on economic and military researchs. You will get lots of resource packs through the game but however not a lot of gold. You will only start getting fat bags of gold once you have unlocked the labyrinth as the gold packs you win there will be essential.

1.1 - The higher the level of mines is, the faster you can gather in them.

1.2 - you can always buy economic speed boosts to help with your guild coins. So always help your guildmates!

2- Monster Hunt is essential as well. You will want to upgrade your guild's gift level to get bigger and better bonuses after defeating monsters.

3- Dont need to rush for tier 9 in the beggining as you wont be getting lots of attacks depeding on your location. After tier 9 you will have to start playing with more strategy and awareness. Buildings and researchs will exponentially start taking much more time to finish. Rush to castle 10 for the Colosseum gems, then castle level 13 for ship trades, then 15 for guild fest and then 17.

4-You can stay on castle 17-20 for a while to level up your buildings.

5-if you have enough time harvesting rss for the speed ups in cargo ship is a good strategy. You will want to keep your rss bag for upgrades, buildings and troops

6- always exchange the offers of bigger packs of the same resource (example: 500k wood for 700k wood)

7- For Monster Hunt, send heroes that can deal high physical damage against monsters with High MDEF. And send heroes that deal high Magic Attack against monsters with High PDEF.

8- Use your gems on speedups, buildings and research.

9- if you are an active player enough try to adjust the timer of your upgrades to match solo and hell events and get the chance of earning huge rewards. 1 minute can make all the difference! Always be attempt to the events requirements and good luck.

10- Ideal buildings until you unlock your T3 troops are: 9 manors to get gold and training speed, 4 barracks to get a good quota of soldiers  and high efficience in training troops, 4 infirmaries always covering all your troops. The rest can be even.

11- Always rally darknest, always do ypur monster hunt, they will give you big bonus and chances to grow.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-10 12:07:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

A mixed begginer guide:

0- Join a guild that matches your interests the best.

0.1 - A good military strategy is to always shelter your troops when going offline and also when you are getting attacked by stronger players. You will lose no troops if you play carefully (you will want to avoid getting attack by T3 and T4 for healing your troops is both costy and takes a lot of time) and always cover your troops with infirmaries to heal of them.

1- Focus on economic and military researchs. You will get lots of resource packs through the game but however not a lot of gold. You will only start getting fat bags of gold once you have unlocked the labyrinth as the gold packs you win there will be essential.

1.1 - The higher the level of mines is, the faster you can gather in them.

1.2 - you can always buy economic speed boosts to help with your guild coins. So always help your guildmates!

2- Monster Hunt is essential as well. You will want to upgrade your guild's gift level to get bigger and better bonuses after defeating monsters.

3- Dont need to rush for tier 9 in the beggining as you wont be getting lots of attacks depeding on your location. After tier 9 you will have to start playing with more strategy and awareness. Buildings and researchs will exponentially start taking much more time to finish. Rush to castle 10 for the Colosseum gems, then castle level 13 for ship trades, then 15 for guild fest and then 17.

4-You can stay on castle 17-20 for a while to level up your buildings.

5-if you have enough time harvesting rss for the speed ups in cargo ship is a good strategy. You will want to keep your rss bag for upgrades, buildings and troops

6- always exchange the offers of bigger packs of the same resource (example: 500k wood for 700k wood)

7- For Monster Hunt, send heroes that can deal high physical damage against monsters with High MDEF. And send heroes that deal high Magic Attack against monsters with High PDEF.

8- Use your gems on speedups, buildings and research.

9- if you are an active player enough try to adjust the timer of your upgrades to match solo and hell events and get the chance of earning huge rewards. 1 minute can make all the difference! Always be attempt to the events requirements and good luck.

10- Ideal buildings until you unlock your T3 troops are: 9 manors to get gold and training speed, 4 barracks to get a good quota of soldiers  and high efficience in training troops, 4 infirmaries always covering all your troops. The rest can be even.

11- Always rally darknest, always do your monster hunt, they will give you big bonus and chances to grow.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-10 13:55:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

COLOSSEUM BATTLES:

In the colosseum, your heroes lineup should always change. You have to look at your opponent's own picks. Some teams will show great durability but poor skill when attacking. Others may have great attacking heroes but that wont work well together resulting in them being defeated before even having cast their ultimate.

An ideal team is a team of 2 stunner (heroes that literally stun their opponent), 1 sword wielding high damage dealer, 1 mass attack high damage dealer, and obligatory 1 tank.

My recommendation is Pink Knight, Big Guy, Petit Devil.

Then you can alternate between: Devil Slayer, Trickster, Tracker, Incinerator.

Pink Knight has a special power that will save your team from any damage in the first 8 seconds. 8 seconds in the colosseum is A HUGE AMMOUNT OF TIME. you can deal a lot of damage meanwhile and even cancel your opponents ultimate.

Big Guy is very powerful tank in the attack and also stuns the opponent for 5 seconds. And it isnt only that but he has yet another stun attack. He is really a great addition for your colosseum team.

Petit Devil can stun the entire team for up to 5 seconds! But you have to protect her due to her low hp. This shouldnt be a problem though as Pink Knight will take care of that.

So basically you have 10 seconds to attack freely with your remaining two attackers. I recommend Devil Slayer, a nightmare against magicians/elfs. He also cancels his opponents magic skills. So when your opponent's team has a magic hero like prima or alice just pick devil slayer.

Trickster will cancel your opponents physical damage skills. And he is powerful too! He excels against Death Archer, Black Crow. Will probably come handy in "lenghty" battles.

Incinerator deals very high damage, has decent range and gets the job done quickly.

Tracker is the same except that all her power goes concentrated into 1 opponent. Yes she is a single shot kill hero and she usually will use her power twice in the match because she stays far away gathering her magic power freely. She is arguably the strongest F2P hero just behind Watcher and Pink Knight.

Some will say Prima Donna. She definitely is great as she can heal the whole team entirely in a single spell, and because of her healing she is also quite tanky for a magician but her attack is not that high. In the colosseum battles you need to stun the enemy and get job done very quickly.

Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-12 14:13:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduce natural disasters (e.g. storms, blizzards, tsunamies, huricanes, etc.) so that levels of resources could randomly be scatered or distributed in the process. This is how it is in the real world. Ergo, everyone has a fair chance of higher levels of resources. Man made disasters could also be factored in.
Likewise, terrain variation (e.g., hilly, mountainous, depressed, etc.) can also be designed. If it happens, I'm sure I will relocate my  castle on top of a mountain!
I sincerely hope that these suggestions would be given serious thinking and consideration.
Thanks!
Jaboon
IGGID 428719454

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-17 16:24:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGGID :398555727
Newbie guide
If you are a new player I can tell that you must build your army and research all states and research all to max bevor you research the next  and your points that you get after a level up spend it to the left side in research and building you will need the boost!

Signature
LM
Posted on 2017-08-18 16:18:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Jdjjdjdjxkykykyxkxk

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-18 17:34:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe that you should not be able to attack people if your might is greater than 100k above theirs, it makes the super powerful players, those who spend lots of money able to pick on and bully those weaker than themselves, it makes the game so unbalanced that you cannot get anywhere.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-18 21:59:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hy guys my name in game is HaSh BrOwN :)  id is 324814399..
Today i want to give a few tips to new players so i guess im starting with type A
For all those starting the game for the 1st time best golden rule is dont leave the kingdom you start in most ppl that do this quit the game very soon after joining REASON:well you are new to the game with no equipment no boosts and not a full understanding on how the game works you will mostlikely be rej3cted by any guilds in older kingdoms because of your low might ..now if your wanting to spend money to grow quick then ignore the above ..
How to keep troops safe when over the shelter limit? Alot of new players ask this question .. most simple and best answer i can give there is : reinforce a member of your guild that has recently activated a 24h shield that way all troops there are safe also other ways to do so but not as safe are fake rallies . A fake rally is when you set a rally for a maximum . I repeat  MAXIMUM of 8 hours do not forget this. Rather to a dead castle meaning a castle wich is m9stlikely abandoned .. best to be far from your castle like 300 miles .. sec9nd is darknests . Not safe but works ..if your unlucky and theres activity in your area and your darknest gets killed your troops instantly are in danger ..
Equipment. Equipment is crucial in evry way .. researching..constuction.attacking..and hunting. You need equipment  most equipment is gained by killing beasts .. but there are equipment that you can farm tonget  wich suggested in level 1 to 3 tiles as they are quicker and give more materials..not resource..MATERIALS so focus on that before anything to be honest..
Research..the 3 top main resewrch branches you need to focus on are economy why? For gathering building and to get t4 economy must he maxed ...military..why? Your best defence is your ofence it is crucial to keep your troops stronger and safer the stronger they are the longer they last.. monster hunt..why?..monster hunting offers alot of percs you need through out your research and building such as speed ups ..gems..resource packs..and materials for better gear.. these are the 3 things you should focus on the most through out your growth.. if yall liked this advice please hit me up in game .. name is HaSh BrOwN in KoN .. and ill post more advice and work my way through the stages with you :) REMEMBER we all started were you are we all asked questions.. my question is do you have what it takes?

Signature
Charlie
Posted on 2017-08-19 18:39:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

ID : 435186841
CONSTRUCTIONS & RESEARCHES
I think it's very important in this game , its make you have the ability to upgrade everything in the castle

Signature
Oath keeper is great i think he has the soul of of leading .
He is good leader in the battels