Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 15041

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#383

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 382/4341

Posted on 2018-11-30 20:00:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice thing buh yeah construction and reserches need hell of a time I'm almost full cas 24 buh and have 9)10 of my most reserches buh I'm low on gems ...for nect castle

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-06 21:01:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

^_* the best

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-08 16:10:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello there!!! As smaller turf we need more shields so save our small troops so the super powers cant finish us with one hit... so at least add some bubbles on hitting monsters or tile looting thank you.. xD @Ugaar8nho

Signature
XD
Posted on 2018-12-10 21:13:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love this game

Signature
Daddy ray
Posted on 2018-12-14 04:22:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is it that someone can make some super awesome suggestions and Igg just IGNORES them????? 

My husband and I have made a dozen or so super useful suggestions and not a single one has been use, there have been a dozen or so updates since we have made all but one suggestion. 

Suggestions that were made months ago to your live agents!

1. Being able to train more then one troop type depending on how many barrack you have. 
2.  Being able to train more then one familiar.
3. Getting DIFFERENT rewards when maintenance happens..like having three choices to pick from but you can only have two or make them little package like the 600 gems and 32 X 60 minute training speed up or 600 and 3X 3 hr research speed up. 
4. Being able to pick the Color of your castle, like having a Blue castle instead of a orange one. 
5. Making target relocates more available in the guild gifts. 
6. Being able to trade in or combined 4 hr shields for a longer period of time, who needs 200 4 hr shields. Being able to trade my 4 hr shields for 8 hr shields then to 24 hr, eventually to 3 day shields/ 7 day shields/ 14 day shield. That would be amazing! 

The new suggestions are, 
7. Being able to use your trading post for trading items within your guild or even adding it to the economy research tree or it's own tree. 
Example --- my baby alt HAS tons of speed ups that I'm not going to be using on that account, I'd love to trade them for all my 4hr shields for the speed ups. They would be doing more good there then in my account. 
8. Being able to trade guild coins for gems so that ppl can get 24hr, 48 hr shields. 
9. Being able to trade gems to buy a package from the mall, but it would be a once a month kinda thing.  So free to play players can have some of the same advantages pay to play do. 
10. Being able to pick the amount of hits you do on a monster at once instead of using all your energy that could have been done in 2 or 3 hits.
11. Knowing useful update information, like when pact 5 will be coming out or when tier 5s with be coming out. Also when are dn lvl 6s going to be happening? 

I hope I'm not the only one thinking these things could make the game better.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-19 16:18:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I forget my email and can't login in to my account 202 0 0 plz help me

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-20 06:47:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want some changes in guild showdown. Grouping of guilds is not good. Guilds with similar might should be grouped. Now it is random i think

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-06 16:47:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the Bounty set should remain, after a hero has been killed rather than simply disappear. I will never pay ransom but I want the Bounty to follow the fool until they are destroyed. JS

Signature
IMHO - Nite All
Posted on 2019-01-13 10:08:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته لقد تعرضت لمشكله كبيره الليلة الماضية في اللعبه وكانت تعطي هناك مشكله في كود 200 ووكود 100ح ولم تفتح اللعبه وبعد دقائق ظهرت لي اشعارات بأنه تم الهجوم على قلعتي 4 او 5 مرات وتم التصفير بقتل 1 مليون و 250 ألف تقريباً مع أسر القائد وتحرير السجناء ارجو التكرم والإطلاع وكان ذلك بالتوقيت الاردني تقريباً في الساعة 1 صباحاً

Signature
Engoy
Posted on 2019-01-14 03:34:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Cool game like it plan on building an empire

Signature
Sghcggs