Lords Mobile Today: 11    Total Posts: 4158

Total:#147

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 146/17754

Posted on 2017-03-31 23:24:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

A- Newbie guide
•Make sure every building is maxed before upgrading castle to the next level otherwise keep all of the level numbers the same as the castles
•Before going offline shelter leader and troops
•Dont attack other players, save troops for smirks to unlock new areas to build more resource buildings and extra barracks\hospitals to also help become more advanced
•Save troops to gather more needed resources rather than attacking other players
•Save gems for use when higher castle level such as 17 for treasure cove or to buy cuffs to get prison to 17 to build altar

B- Construction and research
•Save speed ups for research not building upgrades since you can max buildings and rush to next castle level faster than you can max research
•Save longer research speed ups like 3 hours and 8 hours for future use when you get like 2 day researches or for when you need to unlock tier 2 troops and they take up to 8 days to research

C- Hero stages
•Save food (XP) from doing sweeps for new hero's so that they can be caught up to date with current level
•Go as far as you can in journey in normal and elite so you have extra time to farm equipment to rank up hero's or farm medals to enhance them

D- Guild battles
•Have a high intelligence researched guild member to scout a takeable darknest to see what type of troops to only use to help defeat it for less deaths and happier guild members for having less troops needed to heal

E- Troops
•The more barracks the more troops you can make at a time, same goes for upgrading barracks
•Mainly need 1-2 hospitals since they let you heal way more than you can even make with in days and days of training when upgraded
•Before going offline shelter troops and leader

IGGID: 397371657

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 23:39:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

D- Guild battles
•Have a high intelligence researched guild member to scout a takeable darknest to see what type of troops to only use to help defeat it for less deaths and happier guild members for having less troops needed to heal
IDD 326066269

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-31 23:44:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

<br>
The Basic Things To Do To Play LORDS MOBILE<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I protect my Turf?<br>
<br>
Activate a Shield to protect your Turf from attacks.Your Troops will defend your Turf if they aren’t busy with another task. For example, if your Troops are busy gathering, they&apos;ll make their way back to your Turf to help defend.Use a Random Relocator or Relocator I to move your turf to a new location.Move closer to your guild mates so they can back you up when danger is near.Build an Infirmary will help reduce the number of casualties to your forces.<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I check out other Kingdoms and relocate my Turf there?<br>
<br>
Viewing other Kingdoms:<br>
<br>
<br>
Tap the map button located on the bottom left corner to access the World Map.Tap the globe button to access the Atlas.<br>
<br>
<br>
Relocating Turf to another Kingdom:<br>
<br>
Make sure that you have a Relocator II.Tap the map button located on the bottom left corner to access the World MapTap the globe icon to access the Atlas if you want to relocate to another KingdomTap any empty space, and tap ‘Transfer’ to relocate your turf to that space.<br>
<br>
<br>
Note: Relocator II can only be used if your Castle is Lv 5 or below. This item will expire seven days after you create your account.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How to get free Gems?<br>
<br>
You’ll get Gems when you join your first Guild!You can win a huge amount of Gems from events.Gems can be found in Mystery Boxes.<br>
<br>
Occupy Gem Lodes during special events to gather Gems.<br>
<br>
Win Gems from Facebook and Forum events.<br>
<br>
Buy Gems to receive bonus Gems.<br>
<br>
Get Gems when you link your account.<br>
<br>
Gems can also be found in Guild Caches.<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I gather resources?<br>
<br>
Tap a resource tile in the World Map.Choose ‘Occupy’ to deploy your troops there.Once your troops are done gathering, they’ll return to your Turf automatically. The amount of resources gathered is based on your Army Capacity. The more troops you have, the more resources they can gather!<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I gain EXP?<br>
<br>
<br>
You can gain EXP from Hero Stages, Turf, Admin, and Guild Quests, Monster Hunts, Skirmishes, and Battles.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How can my Heroes gain EXP?<br>
<br>
<br>
Your Heroes can gain EXP from Hero Stages, Gathering, EXP items, Monster Hunts, Skirmishes, and Battles.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I get Talent Points?<br>
<br>
<br>
You’ll get Talent Points when you level up! You can use them to learn and/or upgrade Talents. <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I rename my player character?<br>
<br>
<br>
Your Castle is named after you, so changing your player name will also change your Castle name!<br>
<br>
<br>
You can rename your player using the two options listed below.<br>
<br>
Tap the Bag icon.Go to the Gem Mall.Buy a Name-Changer.This item will be sent to your Bag after purchase.<br>
Select it from your Bag to rename your character.<br>
<br>
Or<br>
<br>
Tap your avatar.Tap the quill icon.If you have a Name-Changer,a prompt to enter your new name will appear.If not, you can spend 100 Gems to rename your character.<br>
<br>
Why should I be a VIP?<br>
<br>
<br>
VIP players get to enjoy many perks, including accelerated construction time, increased resource production, increased travel speed, Auto-Battle in Hero Stages, and many more! With these perks, VIP players grow faster, giving them an advantage in battles! Tap the VIP button on the top left corner to learn more!<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I raise my VIP level?<br>
<br>
<br>
You can raise your VIP level up to 15 by earning VIP Points.<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I gain VIP points?<br>
<br>
<br>
You gain VIP Points by logging in daily. Logging in for consecutive days will give more VIP Points! You can also get them from Quests and Events. The fastest way to gain VIP points is to buy Gems or use items with the ‘Get Points’ button. <br>
<br>
<br>
How can I increase my Might?<br>
<br>
<br>
Might can be increased by training soldiers, researching technology, constructing and upgrading buildings. During each upgrade, you can check the amount of Might you will gain from the menu!

How can I get Allied Troops?

After building your Embassy, your guild mates will be able to send Allied Troops to help you out if your Castle comes under attack.

-UNCROWNED.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-01 00:09:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hii if you. Ew on lordsmobile so join a best guild that make you power full an for your safety upgrade your castle higher higher castle and you will be more power unlock new buildings and troops there are 4 type of troops in tier 1 there is grunt archer cataphract ballista and in tier two there is gladiators and so on and rally to the darknest and your enemies gather your resources scout thanks

Signature
Allahabad
Posted on 2017-04-01 00:13:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

<br>
The Basic Things To Do To Play LORDS MOBILE<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I protect my Turf?<br>
<br>
Activate a Shield to protect your Turf from attacks.Your Troops will defend your Turf if they aren’t busy with another task. For example, if your Troops are busy gathering, they&apos;ll make their way back to your Turf to help defend.Use a Random Relocator or Relocator I to move your turf to a new location.Move closer to your guild mates so they can back you up when danger is near.Build an Infirmary will help reduce the number of casualties to your forces.<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I check out other Kingdoms and relocate my Turf there?<br>
<br>
Viewing other Kingdoms:<br>
<br>
<br>
Tap the map button located on the bottom left corner to access the World Map.Tap the globe button to access the Atlas.<br>
<br>
<br>
Relocating Turf to another Kingdom:<br>
<br>
Make sure that you have a Relocator II.Tap the map button located on the bottom left corner to access the World MapTap the globe icon to access the Atlas if you want to relocate to another KingdomTap any empty space, and tap ‘Transfer’ to relocate your turf to that space.<br>
<br>
<br>
Note: Relocator II can only be used if your Castle is Lv 5 or below. This item will expire seven days after you create your account.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How to get free Gems?<br>
<br>
You’ll get Gems when you join your first Guild!You can win a huge amount of Gems from events.Gems can be found in Mystery Boxes.<br>
<br>
Occupy Gem Lodes during special events to gather Gems.<br>
<br>
Win Gems from Facebook and Forum events.<br>
<br>
Buy Gems to receive bonus Gems.<br>
<br>
Get Gems when you link your account.<br>
<br>
Gems can also be found in Guild Caches.<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I gather resources?<br>
<br>
Tap a resource tile in the World Map.Choose ‘Occupy’ to deploy your troops there.Once your troops are done gathering, they’ll return to your Turf automatically. The amount of resources gathered is based on your Army Capacity. The more troops you have, the more resources they can gather!<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I gain EXP?<br>
<br>
<br>
You can gain EXP from Hero Stages, Turf, Admin, and Guild Quests, Monster Hunts, Skirmishes, and Battles.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How can my Heroes gain EXP?<br>
<br>
<br>
Your Heroes can gain EXP from Hero Stages, Gathering, EXP items, Monster Hunts, Skirmishes, and Battles.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I get Talent Points?<br>
<br>
<br>
You’ll get Talent Points when you level up! You can use them to learn and/or upgrade Talents. <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I rename my player character?<br>
<br>
<br>
Your Castle is named after you, so changing your player name will also change your Castle name!<br>
<br>
<br>
You can rename your player using the two options listed below.<br>
<br>
Tap the Bag icon.Go to the Gem Mall.Buy a Name-Changer.This item will be sent to your Bag after purchase.<br>
Select it from your Bag to rename your character.<br>
<br>
Or<br>
<br>
Tap your avatar.Tap the quill icon.If you have a Name-Changer,a prompt to enter your new name will appear.If not, you can spend 100 Gems to rename your character.<br>
<br>
Why should I be a VIP?<br>
<br>
<br>
VIP players get to enjoy many perks, including accelerated construction time, increased resource production, increased travel speed, Auto-Battle in Hero Stages, and many more! With these perks, VIP players grow faster, giving them an advantage in battles! Tap the VIP button on the top left corner to learn more!<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I raise my VIP level?<br>
<br>
<br>
You can raise your VIP level up to 15 by earning VIP Points.<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I gain VIP points?<br>
<br>
<br>
You gain VIP Points by logging in daily. Logging in for consecutive days will give more VIP Points! You can also get them from Quests and Events. The fastest way to gain VIP points is to buy Gems or use items with the ‘Get Points’ button. <br>
<br>
<br>
How can I increase my Might?<br>
<br>
<br>
Might can be increased by training soldiers, researching technology, constructing and upgrading buildings. During each upgrade, you can check the amount of Might you will gain from the menu!<br>
<br>
<br>
How can I get Allied Troops?<br>
<br>
<br>
After building your Embassy, your guild mates will be able to send Allied Troops to help you out if your Castle comes under attack. <br>
<br>
-Insomniac101.<br>

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-01 00:13:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is the most addictive game in 2016  there is lots of think here is some guide for everyone
First of all make you army big for you safety if any body attacks you send resources to you guild members in your bad conditions your guild members helps you hire new type heroes and unlock treasure troive
Thank you for more information comment please

Signature
Allahabad
Posted on 2017-04-01 01:53:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's a guide. When you want to research or build something you should put on the gear that will gave you bonuses. E.g if you are gonna research then put on research gear to reduce the time it takes for research. Same goes for construction gear. But you have to wear it before you start researching or constructing because if you don't you will not get the boost. And then you can switch gear back to what you want or keep the gear you have.

Hope this helps!(;

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-01 02:48:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

1. For Hero stages I would say if your hero's aren't strong enough to complete
    higher stages just sweep the lower stages to get more equipment items to use
    on your hero's to upgrade them

Signature
I have been
Posted on 2017-04-01 02:53:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

This guide is mainly geared toward F2P research but parts of it still apply to P2W as well.
IGG ID: 401350127

ECONOMY
The most important thing in this tab is Construction Speed. Max Construction Speed out ASAP. After that I recommend maxing everything in Economy out. The only exception would be Food Harvesting. That depends solely on your upkeep. If you have a negative upkeep, then Food Harvesting tech would be completely useless to you because you wouldn't be gathering food just for it to be depleted.

DEFENCE
DO NOT EVEN OPEN THE DEFENCE TAB! This entire tab is a trap. The only use for this tab is when you are below castle level 9 other than that don't even touch it. I regret wasting time due to this. Do not make the same mistake I did.

MILITARY
The Military tab is all useful and should be completely maxed as soon as you can. I would recommend pushing for t3's first but after that just go for all of it. Although this tab isin't the MOST important for F2P players it is still extremely necessary.

MONSTER HUNT
Now most people don't know this but this tab is the MOST important for F2P players. It allows you to attack more monsters which in turn gives you more rewards which normally consist of gems, speed-ups and large loot packs. Do not disregard this tab.

UPGRADE DEFENCES/MILITARY
DO NOT TOUCH UPGRADE DEFENCES! Like the normal Defences tab, these are all traps They are arguably worse than the defences tab itself. Now as for the Upgrade Military tab, there are a few useful techs and they are as follows: Field Triage, all t3 subsidies, Innate Talent, Training Speed II, Quick Swap, t4 subsidies (if you have t4), and Bigger Army I & II. This is all the important tech that should be researched.

ARMY LEADERSHIP
Like the Upgrade Military tab, there are a few important techs and they are as follows: Resource Harvesting II, Training Speed III, Max Deposit, Army Defence II, Army Offence II, Army Health II, Bigger Army III. This is all the important tech that should be researched.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-01 03:30:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Construction and research guide for newbies !
Hello to my own guide, my ign is Ahmodetoz and in this guide I'll try to ecplain the best builds and researches you should focus on in the game :)
For me I have been playing the game for 65 days now and pretty much I know alot about the game :)
So first thing is construction, When you start the game you will see some builds that you can make and use for various actions, But after a while you will be confused on what to focus on first,it depends on your way of playing the game.
For example if you like to farm and avoid wars you should focus on farms and any building that makes you resources peacefully ;)
At the same time you should focus on economy in research for this type of playing you need to gather resources non-stop just be careful of enemies if you have any!
Now if you like wars it's not too different but there are some things that you should focus on first, one of the buildings I focus on is battle hall, It will help you and your guildmates to destroy huge objects such as people with maxed bases, you should also focus on prison because if you reach level 17 you can build altar which can execute leaders so your enemies will think twice before starting war !
You should also focus on military researches and unlock tier 3 as soon as possiblr after that you keep upgrading until you reach tier 4 one day (I still have tier3)
Tier 4 is really hard and takes alot of time and effort but it will up your might as crazy, even with tier 3 you can get so much might in one day (even if you are f2p player)
I hope this guide helped you, please don't copy it as it took alot of time if you want to copy then atleast give the credits.
thank you!
IGGID: 390291736

Signature