Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 316/92623

Posted on 2018-04-21 08:42:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

transmutation lab leveling   New hero mad batter or mad scientist

Signature
FunnyBone
Posted on 2018-04-23 08:03:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why can't we pick how many hits for monsters I can only pick out 1 or all this seems to be illogical  if I know I can kill it in 2 hits but my option is only one or 8 hits !

Signature
FunnyBone
Posted on 2018-04-23 17:19:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Safe small turfs the game sucks !!!

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-23 18:37:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nasty game weak turfs always attacked and always bothered no quiet evolution. No compensation just waste of time and your purpose is to by gems time and etc. from weak players. SCAM game for money not protection for weak turfs always to bay shield everything for money.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-27 09:16:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

helll im not sure if i post correctly but i want to say that there is a hive north and south from our hive ikd that is probably full with bots called cetan please check it yourselfes is that allowed?

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-27 23:10:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the new kvk should pose a real threat of losing your kingdom ,by winning kingdom sets prescience  on loss of number of members on server of losing kingdom or force out of kingdom . Or a set time of moving or else status . Then kingdom rulers can eradicate those in their kingdom,and start on other kingdom. Original  thought if FunnyBone

Signature
FunnyBone
Posted on 2018-04-27 23:49:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've  read some of these ideas only thing I see is some are getting discouraged, don't  fret hold fast find a good guild in your kingdom,build enough guild coins to move to a good kingdom,  talk to people in kingdoms and find one that you like don't just settle for any old guild there are good ones look for them ,they will be organized, disciplined and accurate,.     PS   there could be a leveling on particular  troops , by experience  not only by equipment  or hero's kinda like your monsters get upgraded or experience.  Of course

Signature
FunnyBone
Posted on 2018-05-06 13:33:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Attacking castles 

We know that lords mobile's is  all about war if we start attacking a castle you better scout it first and make sure that your research on intelligence report is at good level like 8/10 so first see the resources that the castle is containing and attack if it has a higher amount of resources all you need to do is relocate close to the castle and start attacking if you do it from a far away distance like 20m away from that castle if you do attacks on that castle from 20m away you will get head ache on hitting it time to time if the player gets online he will shield up then nothing you can do and I have watching from months people who are attacking hives solo should have to know that always beware of attacks coming in .the small mistake that we are doing is we just attack the hive and if the players are online there is a chance of rally attacks all you have to do is save your leader.leader is needed if you lost him then your attack gets wasted always play smart.if you are in castle 15 and one enemy has castle 17 you can attack them don't get scared that he is level 17 castle just attack and do your best in attacks because this is a war game never get scared and my tip is always attack castles by scouting it and watch the scout report carefully and attack you will definetly succeed for sure and always play smart.

IGG ID:553954843

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-06 13:57:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

TROOPS 

First starting with t1 troops (Grunt,archer,Cataphract,Ballista) these troops will be for new bie or new joiner t1 troops are best for gathering resources because when you grow up to higher castle like if you got level 9 castle you will get t2 troops but you get them only through researching them . When you start hiring a lot of t2 like if you are having 30 - 40k t2 and 20k t1 t1 will not useful to make attacks at that time because when you are attacking higher level castles than your castle if you are attacking with only t1 you will loose for sure and if you mix t1 with t2 and then if you attack there will be a less chance of losing t2 because t1 will die or get wounded and you can easily heal them and if you reached level 17 castle you will get t3 research them and my best tip is that every player should notice that t3 are the best troops and try to get their castles to level 17 and get t3 then the game gets interesting but getting t4 troops is not an easy task so that's why I'm suggesting you all that t3 are the best troop (Royal guard ,Stealth sniper,royal cavalry,Fire trebuchet) t3 troops also gives you good offence on attacking but always know about the troops and their weakness and what they are good against

COMING TO THE WAEKNESS OF THE TROOPS 

Infantry : Good against Ranged and siege 
                Weak against Cavalry
Ranged:   Good against Cavalry and siege
                  Weak against Infantry 
Cavalry:   Good against Infantry and siege
                 Weak against Ranged 
Siege engines : These are used to decrease the wall HP 
                           But weak against all 

Must learn this and do your best 

IGG ID: 553954843

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-08 12:35:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well fastest way to grow in this game drain your pockets of cash. Into this game and cross your finger an op chinise guild doesnt. Come take over your kingdom with 30 players.

Signature
Fuckyou.