Ok I love it
I have bit playing it for less than a month, I would say if you are newbie,:
1) Find a good guild that is relatively new but active. This will ensure you that you would not be kick out.
2) when you get your leadership talent, concentrate on the construction and resources like food, ore, stone, wood and gold. Each placement of talents point will increase the % of specific task. I would suggest focus on the construction, resources production and research.
3) use STA widely to increase your hero level, each increased rank will fasten the task specific to each hero. Medal are important too, try to collect it to boost your hero.
4) don't forget to utilise your energy to hunt master, preferably use boasted struck. You will get better and variety rewards compare to a single hit.
5) stay closed to your guild mate for ease of reinforcement and resource supply.
BASICS Construction and Research GUIDE
1. For begineer I recommend to upgrade the CONSTRUCTION SPEED to maximum according to your ACADEMY BUILDING LEVEL.
2. After Construction speed, please focus on upgrading SOLDIERS HITPOINTS. Then upgrade SOLDIERS ATTACK. This is because when in early you want to have the best and strong troops research that helps you on attacking and defending. SOLDIERS DEFENSE research seems to be less affective than SOLDIERS HP & ATTCK.
3.Next you would want to upgrade your MONSTER HUNT'S research. This help you to farm monster easily. You can get a lot of items just by attacking monster.
4.The last one you want to focus on is WALL DEFENSE'S research. This is because in early game your WALL is not the strongest and to me it stronger you will need to spend a lot of time. And upgrading your WALL DEFENSE'S only help you in defense while MILITARY'S research helps you attacking and defending. Also your wall can be easily breached by P2P player.
5. Upgrade SUBSIDY of troops you always use.
1)Build and upgrade building with shortest amount of time first.
2)When you're gonna be away for a long time go build and upgrade building with longest amount of time depending on how many hours you're gone.
-Get help from guild members to speed up your construction and research.
-Use speedups when there is an event from solo&hell event for building and researching.(The points depend on the might you get)
-Always use hero equipment that give CONSTRUCTION&RESEARCH speed attributes.(unless you going to battle)
These are only from my opinion after playing hours of Lords mobile. Feel free to add.
PS: I made it in a rush, if I made a mistake pls let me know.