Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 13816

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#338

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 337/97968

Posted on 2017-10-25 06:13:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

The guide I follow is join a guild you can connect with make sure majority is active and grow and have fun don’t let people get to you enjoy ur time in the game and the game will stay entertaining for you!

Signature
I’m in love with Asuna
Posted on 2017-10-26 03:15:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

A Chill Guide to Getting stronger

I'm Anj, and I'm going to talk to you about getting stronger.
But unlike most guides that talk about getting stronger, I'm going to talk to you guys about how to get stronger "The Chill Way"
1) Buildings
- The number and types of your buildings in this game will affect your game play. Let's talk about resources. I suggest only building 1-2 farms. The more troops you have the more food you waste. Keep in mind that your troops will NEVER starve so building more is useless and you'll only waste building space. You can just dip into your bag when you need to. Build mines, quarry and mills in a 6:6:5 ratio or 6:5:6 ratio. These resources are very useful in research and construction.
- Research the economy division in the research lab.  This will help you produce more resources in the long run. Researching the castle wall health will help you defend your castle better. Sometimes, in battle, the castle wall will make or break your defense. Don't forget the research upgrade your army too. You'll need it in order to upgrade to higher tier troops.

2) Upgrade your talents
- I suggest upgrading the construction, research talents first. Next would be Gathering speed and Max load, followed by Gold production. The rest will be up to you. The first 2 talents will help you in levelling up, the second 2 will help you in gathering resources. And the last will help you with gold production

3) Join An Active Guild
- An active guild will help you become stronger. Helping each other with resources, monster kills, darknests will be mutually beneficial for every guild member. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say than 1/3 of my current player strength is because my guild was there to support me.

4) Hero stages
- One of the fun parts of the game is the hero stages. These can earn you medals which you use to hire heroes. You can earn these medals in the elite hero stages. This is also a good way to level up. I collect/upgrade heroes as a hobby, but it helped me level up fast early on

5) Gathering
- Gathering resources from resource tiles will be your main source of food,stone,ore,wood and even gold. Why steal and make enemies when you can get it yourself?

6) Monster Hunt
- Monster hunting is a great way to get loot, rare materials and exp. This is why a good active guild is crucial. Hunting monsters also gives you gift boxes which you can open for extra loot. However, hunting costs energy, which is why it's important to plan which heroes to send depending on the type of monsters

7) ..And
- Last is have fun. You'll level up before you know it with the fun You'll have in this game. Guaranteed. :)

IGG account 455630150

Signature
Anj
Posted on 2017-10-27 03:02:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ll work on a tips sheet for all and in the meantime let me know what you’d like to learn, https://youtu.be/JIFOkSQ3d-U

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-29 13:31:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Matching opponent searching near you may help .....
this is a must ... at least customized turf search ..

Reason - it's taught to scroll all ov er the universe

Signature
rif
Posted on 2017-11-03 19:37:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the relocator should have a cooldown of at leaset 1 hour. Provide a fair chance if it was used for attacking. And avoid coward play of attack and run. Provides more realistic way to the game as well as you may need time to move rather than moving at a blink.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-04 03:28:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

เป็นเกมส์ที่โคตรจะมันแถมไช้สมองใรฝนห
การวางแผนเปนอย่างดีแต่ติดที่ว่าต้องเติมเกมบ่อยๆ

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-04 03:30:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

เป็นเกมส์ที่สนุกมากแต่ต้องเติมบ่อยของแจกก็ยากมากอยากให้แจกหนักๆถ้าแจกหนักเมื่อใหร่ผมจะชวนเพื่อนๆมาเล่นเยอะๆ457996634

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-05 10:09:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

1: relocate shouldn't be more expensive like that,, I think should only be times two of random relocate,, and as for the newbies Guild  I think the newbies are being bullied by the bigger guys ,,,that why most quit the games  And about the farm issues,,, the wheat drains a lot more faster than usually ,making it hard for some to improve their troops, And for wonder war,, I think the wonder should have a limited time  Making it easier for other to participate,, after the limited time is over, then the shield up
Well,, hoping for a clan who gets your back kkb brothers is the best
(kkb) Brothers

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-11 10:29:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Newbie Guide
For ever increasing growth focus on improving the 3 time limited areas first in the following areas: your talent tree, equipment, research, and heroes.
Those 3 limited areas are: construction speed, research speed, and training speed.
For the talent tree you can focus on those three areas until lvl57 and you can always get talent resets or talent sets to change to a military based talent set.
The heroes to focus on are: trickster, scarlet bolt, and sage of storms.
Focusing on these 3 skills will allow you to grow as fast as possible.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-12 04:24:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe you must made every thing some one buy. The same price. Becouse in need to pas 21,50 euro. But in the us they pay 20 us dollatlr dor the same. Make than thatis can pay in us dollar so it is cheaper

Signature