Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 6481

Total:#204

Create Thread

[Event] Lords Mobile Think Tank

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 203/33661

Posted on 2017-04-04 19:23:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GUIDE BUT I MISSED IT. HAVE A GREAT ONE FOR THE COLOSSEUM BUT WILL NOT POST IT IF I WILL NIT GET ANYTHING FOR IT. PLEASE MESSAGE ME BACK

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 20:48:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

A.Tips Newbie .Because ever into Newbie same with me
1.Focus up talent Contstruction research and colletion resource
2.Speed Up Focus to riset because riset take power good and focus development Military and hunting moster because Hunting Monster Give you ingredients to creat weapon do you need,i recommend find noceros set because noceros set give construction speed and research speed
3.Dont WAR wit power high more you will lose
4.when someone attack  you always use shield
5.putting your troop place very far
TY TO Newbie Keep Spirit Sorry ma bad english
IGG ID:406538086

Signature
Fear he who Fears Nothing
Posted on 2017-04-04 21:20:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Newbie guide
Better to use a VIP points in order to boost your turf quests, when I'm new to the game I usually used my gems in buying VIP points

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 21:22:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG NO 330965711

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 22:32:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

COLOSSEUM
Hello,to all the lord mobile players out there. Whether you are free 2 play or pay to play the colosseum can seem like a headache. Well I am here to hopefully ease some headche.
1st step. Get your heroes to rank 8 and maxed on equipment before you go any further.
2nd step. Main heroes that will get you further in this game is rose knight, tracker,incinerator, black crow, prima donna, and death slayer.
3rd step.  Dont try and match your heroes with the person you are challenging. You will mostly lose.
3rd step. 1 combo that will get you to top 300 is  big guy, rose, death slayer, tracker and prima donna
4th step. Black crow counters  death slayer 90% of time.
5th step. When facing petite devil or someone like snkw queen use a death slayer so he will go to the back. 1 he will kill petite devil and or snow queen before they can use their special. Or you will for sure kill petite and the snow queen will only freeze your one hero so your other heroes will kill the rest.
6th step. Higher in the colo you will need to lead with rose knight. BIG GUY becomes useless in the higher rankings because if you use the heroes that i have mentioned up top you can kill big guy in 10 seconds.
7th step. To kill big guy use rose knight, black crow, incinerator.
8th step. When moving form the bottom and ranking up always hit the chamge button and keep track of how much it changes. You can max out your rankings up alot quicker
9th step. HERO Might does not matter to a point. A 27k hero might can beat a 29k hero might if you counter correctly
LAST BUT NOT LEAST DONT GIVE UP. IF YOU  FOLLW THESE STEPS YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY To  GLORY FASTER THAN YOU HAVE BEFORE.
IGG NUMBER: 353993878

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 22:54:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Im not sure if this is the right spot and im not sure if this has been a topic of discussion but i believe there needs to be an option on how to designate guilds Allies, Enemy or Neutral. Once a guild has been designated as either a enemy or allie they will show up as a specific color. You know how invaders are red and black during kvk and the destination line is red? It would be a similar concept but all the time.
F. Attacking Castles
IGGID: 375129621 POPEYEYO

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-05 13:10:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Newbie Guide:
So... You just started Lords Mobile and there's a great big adventure ahead of you, how are you going to start? Well firstly it would be a good idea to join a guild and make some friends, also train a lot of troops to stack up some might. This would be a good idea because the more might you have, the more you progress, My advice for you is to lay low, you don't want to be that guy that everyone hates and wants to burn [ Attack your castle ] so what can you do to prevent this? What can you do to be a successfully player? I'll tell you.

So the situation I'm about to explain is destined to happen to you. "Dude you suck!" People will hate on you, do not react! Maybe say something like "I love you to!" To ease the tension. Personally this has worked out for me so far so I recdomend you using this teqnique. People would like and respect you more if you respect others, so treat people how you want to be treated, that is the way to go.

Another thing I want to talk about is relocators, relocators are a very important aspect in lords. A fast and important way to grow is by helping each other! You wouldn't be able to send people send resources if your friends are a 600m away so I reccomend you saving up relocators which you can get with 1500 gems or 270,000 guild coins. Guild coins can be obtained by pressing the help button when your guild mates are constructing. If you want any more advice or help, mail me @DevilScatz. I am located in kingdom 99 and I am the leader of a clan called [@DG] Devil Gang so contact me of you need help. Thank you for reading and I hope I helped out!!

IGG: 402435483

Signature
Jashley
Posted on 2017-04-05 13:16:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

[Event]  Create Thread Lords Mobile Think Tank 96 Reply   

91#Genkiller99 |
2017-04-04 19:23:52
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GUIDE BUT I MISSED IT. HAVE A GREAT ONE FOR THE COLOSSEUM BUT WILL NOT POST IT IF I WILL NIT GET ANYTHING FOR IT. PLEASE MESSAGE ME BACK
Comment

92#CHETOOOOZ |
2017-04-04 20:48:33
A.Tips Newbie .Because ever into Newbie same with me
1.Focus up talent Contstruction research and colletion resource
2.Speed Up Focus to riset because riset take power good and focus development Military and hunting moster because Hunting Monster Give you ingredients to creat weapon do you need,i recommend find noceros set because noceros set give construction speed and research speed
3.Dont WAR wit power high more you will lose
4.when someone attack  you always use shield
5.putting your troop place very far
TY TO Newbie Keep Spirit Sorry ma bad english
IGG ID:406538086
Comment

93#sonnix88 |
2017-04-04 21:20:30
Newbie guide
Better to use a VIP points in order to boost your turf quests, when I'm new to the game I usually used my gems in buying VIP points
Comment

94#sonnix88 |
2017-04-04 21:22:59
IGG NO 330965711
Comment

95#Genkiller99 |
2017-04-04 22:32:04
COLOSSEUM
Hello,to all the lord mobile players out there. Whether you are free 2 play or pay to play the colosseum can seem like a headache. Well I am here to hopefully ease some headche.
1st step. Get your heroes to rank 8 and maxed on equipment before you go any further.
2nd step. Main heroes that will get you further in this game is rose knight, tracker,incinerator, black crow, prima donna, and death slayer.
3rd step.  Dont try and match your heroes with the person you are challenging. You will mostly lose.
3rd step. 1 combo that will get you to top 300 is  big guy, rose, death slayer, tracker and prima donna
4th step. Black crow counters  death slayer 90% of time.
5th step. When facing petite devil or someone like snkw queen use a death slayer so he will go to the back. 1 he will kill petite devil and or snow queen before they can use their special. Or you will for sure kill petite and the snow queen will only freeze your one hero so your other heroes will kill the rest.
6th step. Higher in the colo you will need to lead with rose knight. BIG GUY becomes useless in the higher rankings because if you use the heroes that i have mentioned up top you can kill big guy in 10 seconds.
7th step. To kill big guy use rose knight, black crow, incinerator.
8th step. When moving form the bottom and ranking up always hit the chamge button and keep track of how much it changes. You can max out your rankings up alot quicker
9th step. HERO Might does not matter to a point. A 27k hero might can beat a 29k hero might if you counter correctly
LAST BUT NOT LEAST DONT GIVE UP. IF YOU  FOLLW THESE STEPS YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY To  GLORY FASTER THAN YOU HAVE BEFORE.
IGG NUMBER: 353993878
Genkiller99 : On an edit. It is called demon slayer and not death slayer. My apologies for any misunderstandingz 2017-04-05 00:13:19
Comment

96#POPEYEYO |
2017-04-04 22:54:36
Im not sure if this is the right spot and im not sure if this has been a topic of discussion but i believe there needs to be an option on how to designate guilds Allies, Enemy or Neutral. Once a guild has been designated as either a enemy or allie they will show up as a specific color. You know how invaders are red and black during kvk and the destination line is red? It would be a similar concept but all the time.
F. Attacking Castles
IGGID: 375129621 POPEYEYO
Comment

97#DevilScatz |
2017-04-05 13:10:44
Newbie Guide:
So... You just started Lords Mobile and there's a great big adventure ahead of you, how are you going to start? Well firstly it would be a good idea to join a guild and make some friends, also train a lot of troops to stack up some might. This would be a good idea because the more might you have, the more you progress, My advice for you is to lay low, you don't want to be that guy that everyone hates and wants to burn [ Attack your castle ] so what can you do to prevent this? What can you do to be a successfully player? I'll tell you.

So the situation I'm about to explain is destined to happen to you. "Dude you suck!" People will hate on you, do not react! Maybe say something like "I love you to!" To ease the tension. Personally this has worked out for me so far so I recdomend you using this teqnique. People would like and respect you more if you respect others, so treat people how you want to be treated, that is the way to go.

In addition, another thing I want to talk about is talent points. To the right you will see "construction speed and research speed" I reccomend you focus on the right side first as it puts you at an advantage from other players. A 2 day construction could take you 1 day or less So I reccomend you spending your points on construction then research :)

Another thing I want to talk about is relocators, relocators are a very important aspect in lords. A fast and important way to grow is by helping each other! You wouldn't be able to send people send resources if your friends are a 600m away so I reccomend you saving up relocators which you can get with 1500 gems or 270,000 guild coins. Guild coins can be obtained by pressing the help button when your guild mates are constructing. If you want any more advice or help, mail me @DevilScatz. I am located in kingdom 99 and I am the leader of a clan called [@DG] Devil Gang so contact me of you need help. Thank you for reading and I hope I helped out!!

IGG: 402435483

Signature
Jashley
Posted on 2017-04-06 01:52:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, here's a beginner guide to starting a new Lord.
Basically from beginning creation, your primary objective should be building your Turf and researching player  advances. By that I mean anything and everything in your Academy. As the academy fills, youll need more structures. **Your Academy will always stay capped out as you construct more and higher level Buildings.**
Let's get to the point. Your main Lord (The player themselves) are given a skill tree, which has two sides. Left: which focus on Troop strength,and Right: which focus on Research, construction, gathering, and max amount of reasourse capacity and Amount of troops held.

**Main beginner focus** should be right side of the tree.
Before anything, fill the tree to the required amount to progress up to **Research I, Construction I, Research II, Construction II.**
Completely cap out those first.

And on if I missed a third tier.

Then proceed onto the left tree.
Fill in every required item until you reach Training Speed I, and Training Speed II.
Cap them all.

This will help develop your Turf up until you feel comfortable participating in PvP.

So far what I've gathered from the games experience, is  build your Lords turf and build your army for attack after you feel like your resources are adequate for developing further as you gain might.

Thank you all for reading this personal experience guide.
        -DksNito

Signature
Nito (MOT 4life)
Posted on 2017-04-06 13:11:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello All fellow players! I'm new here in the threads and all . Back when I was a newbie ( which I still am ) I had a hard time playing this game , until I went on the forums . People have helped me and I want to thank you by spreading the words <3 .
1.Research/Construction : We all know it's most important to keep our builders and research going 24/7 ... Research is an important role of our game . It helps increase strength and power ; u locking many things and features  around the game..When You open You have many options (Economy, Military,Defense, MonsterHunting). Now for a starter (F2P) Around the game I insist starting with your Monster Hunting , Then move on to your Military ! Monsters  give you daily free gems and items for gear and this gear is used to each concept (Attacking g,Defending, Researching,And Many more...)
But I'm not saying you should focus on one side try balancing  everything  out :) .. Construction try not rushing your castle but do take it up to level 17 where you unlock useful items like your 2nd slot where you can speed up time using gear and  many  advantages are staged.Try and do all your buildings to Level 17 and start doing castle level 18 and repeat  the  cycle. I hope this has ^_^ Remember if you actually want to contact me faster :
Name : RifaiGaming
IGGID: 36

Signature