Do you like Trivia? Then this is your chance to test your Lords Mobile knowledge by participating in our Lords Mobile Trivia Contest! Answer the 20 questions below and win upto 20,000 Gems!
How To Participate:
1) Answer all the trivia questions by replying to this topic.
2) Include your IGG ID in your post.
3) A valid IGG ID can only win once. Limit One Entry per Account/IP Address! Multiple entries from a single account will not be honored and you will be disqualified and banned from the forums.
4) IGG and the Lords Mobile Team reserve the right to the final interpretation for this event, its rules, its rewards, and use of all submissions.
First Place *1
Second Place *2
Third Place *3
All valid entries
1) What is the maximum Player Level?
2) Wich god does Sparky (Child of Light) worship?
3) What is the maximum amount of troops your shelter can hold when maxed out?
4) What is the maximum Army Size for a solo attack?
5) What is the maximum Army Size for a rally attack?
6) How many heroes can you put as Garrison?
7) At what Castle level does your Castle turn purple?
8) How many Crystal Pickaxes are needed to upgrade the Treasure Trove from level 1 to 9?
9) How do you unlock the Gift Key to gift other players items from the Gem Mall?
10) Which Guild won the first Battle Royal?
Answer True or False
11) Frostwing deals magical damage.
12) Quarries produce less resources compared to Timber Mills and Mines.
13) Oathkeeper gives Food Production.
14) Rose Knight can be unlocked in Elite Hero Chapter 7 and gives boost to Army Attack and Cavalry.
15) Hyperfarming is mass producing one type of Resource.
16) Revival Essence revives your leader and can be bought for 60,000 Guild Coins from the Guild Shop.
17) There are 4 different resource tiles: Fields, Woods, Rocks and Rich Veins.
18) Every 5 hours the #1 player in Colloseum earns 500 Gems.
19) Every 7 days a new Kingdom will be opened.
20) You can't shield for 20 minutes if your Castle is level 25 with Battle Fury active.
Follow LM @Facebook.com/LordsMobile
Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash