Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 1626

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guide] Kiwi Knight's LM Research Sheet (+ many other tools/info)

[Copy link] 4/1650

Posted on 2018-01-13 07:02:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been working on this spreadsheet for a long time now and decided to make it public. It started as just a way to help my guild, but quickly grew as I began making new pages myself and collecting useful info from other sources.

My main goal here is to collect data on all the research. It is over 75% complete already. There are other sites trying to do this, like the wikia, but none of them are complete. Their information is also spread over hundreds of separate pages which makes it impossible to see the big picture or track your progress.

There are also tools to keep track of your resource and speedup totals, and guides on hunting, gear, guild fest, and more. Please take a look - I'm confident that you will find it very useful, even if you can't help me finish it. I welcome any feedback or suggestions :)

https://goo.gl/taCvvY

[url=https://goo.gl/taCvvY][/url]
Special thanks goes to drumsta/DonKleckas whose sheet was a big help and inspiration. I tried my best to give credit to anyone else whose work I have included.

- Kiwi Knight (IGG ID 425803334)

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-13 09:01:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

it is massive to say the least hahah. awsome thanks i will be using it 0.o

Signature
Telrun [H:U]              (●´ω`●)

Line ID: Telrun
Posted on 2018-02-08 16:46:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is amazing

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-13 04:50:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love this document. So much info. I wish that the pre reqs were on the research sheet.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-15 11:38:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is splendid! Thank you for putting the time into making it!!

Signature
Lazz Joker
Need help? Advice? Or just a friendly face to talk to? Mail me!