Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1355

Create Thread

[Guide] Familiar System FAQ

Hot Topics [Copy link] 26/44641

Posted on 2017-12-15 05:07:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

457996634  beegoodgog

Posted on 2017-12-15 10:22:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for this posting.  It is very informative! :-)

Patches2017 of [G'D]Global Dragons

TYN - IGG # 386119804
Posted on 2017-12-18 16:19:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Jesus christ you guys need to get info be4 ranting like crazy. The skill that kills T4 costs ALOT of skillstones to use. They amount aquivelent to around 150-170k gems, do you think highlevels is just gonna run around random nuking ppl for fun all day at that cost? NO! Are they gonna use it to win Baron? MABY, but even there i think the majory will use better Familiar like Trojan Horse and Such.  Take a deeeeeep breath, you will never see that skill coming you way, ever.

Posted on 2017-12-18 20:22:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont understand why most players are flaming this update. Its not that higher might players could just attack you with your shield up, their familiars are the only ones that could attack you, as of i know, you would lose from other people's low level grim reaper is 6000 - 17500 (which should not exceed 5% of your current troops) with a 12 hr cooldown.
Typical players flaming every update saying everything is unfair or that people that dont pay to win loses, well for one, I dont pay gems as well, i work hard on making myself stronger. You guys should do as well. Since that's the reason we're playing games, to get better at it, not to complain of features that seem OP, but to play around it.

Hope this helps clarify things, Have a nice day

Posted on 2017-12-20 10:06:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there an overview with all the familairs and their skills? This would help a lot! (I know there are some videos around with all info, but an overview/table has even more overview).

Posted on 2018-01-12 10:54:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't know why people crying over this system about shields being pointless , if you keep ur leader and troops sheltered you won't loose anything in an attack most of our guild don't need shields cuz we stay safe

Posted on 2018-02-16 15:05:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've got to say I found this update really interesting. It brought more diversity and alternate tactics, which I like. However, my perspective really changed as yesterday we suddenly found out its now possible to BURST THROUGH A SHIELD! Like, what the heck? Why is this a thing? Shields are the only way of protecting yourself beside sheltering, because people just track you if you try to relocate.