Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1226

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guide] Best way to farm trophies ?

[Copy link] 3/1493

Posted on 2017-10-07 16:30:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,

I was wondering about what is the best way to farm trophies for heroes ? Is it better to farm them in the normal stage or in the elit stage ?

Is it the same probability to get the trophies in normal and elite stage ?

On one hand it costs only 6 STA but you don't get any medal, on the other hand it costs 12 STA but you get medals. Of course, doing the elite stage is better if you think on the long-term as you get the medals.

However, if the medals you get, in the chapter you are farming, are for a hero you do not want to upgrade (for instance Sage of storm), is it worth to waste 12 STA ? Or if you are a F2P and you do not want to use too much STA in farming trophies as you want to maximise the number of medals you get to go to yellow as quick as possible ?

For glory and richness !

Jaishin

PS : I already saw guys saying "Get your trophies on elite mode." And that's all, any justification, my question here is Why ?

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-08 02:01:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd say it depends at what stage you're at. Personally I've never farmed for Gear only Medals and the Gear come naturally over time. I have all of the Heros including Watcher with all at rank 8 except 3 at rank 7. For me it was more about 'farming' for the highest speed ups I could, some give 5 minutes while other give 15 and when taking a Hero from grey grade to gold those extra minutes soon rack up.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-08 03:22:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

doing on elite give you less hits, but medals allso.
doing on normal give more items for the heroes.

alot of the gear can be farmed on elite untill you have the heroes legendary giving you medals and gear for all :)

Signature
Telrun [H:U]              (●´ω`●)

Line ID: Telrun
Posted on 2017-10-09 08:41:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your answers guys.

However, do you know if the drop rate in normal and elite stage are equivalent?

Signature