Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1226

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guide] How to make more strong troops and increase your streanth and Gathering speed

[Copy link] 6/1581

Posted on 2017-10-03 23:00:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want suggest some tips on Troops:
1. You should upgrade your castle level and embassy level to unlock high tier troops.
2. As tier increases the capacity and health of troops increases. It is big advantage in battle and gathering.
3. You Must upgrade your heroes at max. Level this will help in ATK of troops.
4. Reptilianriders are more usefull when you have to move long distance.
Raj vasava

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-04 00:53:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

At some point you might realize the advantage you get from troop tier is not as much as the train time and train cost would make it fabulous. I mean, sure, there is a 30-50% increase, but it's closely compensated by training speed. Having 2million of tier 1 troops is quite ok. And they cost less to train.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-04 17:42:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Higher tier only matters in attack, realize if you like attacking, go for higher tier
If you like defending, farming and just lying around waiting around for "that attack" from a dumbass, then better for low tier

So what theres alot more might difference, 2x means the point from drawing to killing every troop and losing barely anything, thats the difference in tier 1 and a tier 2 troop, 50% for tier 3, now decide which troop would you prefer to attack with

Aint repeating myself anymore guys

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-06 13:57:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

are army max capacity is for max deployment?

Signature
BIH
Posted on 2017-10-14 08:33:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

At some point you might realize the advantage you get from troop tier is not as much as the train time and train cost would make it fabulous. I mean, sure, there is a 30-50% increase, but it's closely compensated by training speed. Having 2million of tier 1 troops is quite ok. And they cost less to train.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-14 08:35:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I want suggest some tips on Troops:
1. You should upgrade your castle level and embassy level to unlock high tier troops.
2. As tier increases the capacity and health of troops increases. It is big advantage in battle and gathering.
3. You Must upgrade your heroes at max. Level this will help in ATK of troops.
4. Reptilianriders are more usefull when you have to move long distance.
Raj vasava

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-14 20:28:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tier to strength,aka t1 =1, t2= 2, t3=3, t4=4.5

1m t1= 500k t2 = 250k t3 = 125k t4
              1m t1       750k t1     560k

Lower tiers means far weaker attacks , aka x2 difference (x2 power) means doing almost nothing and losing every troop

Same goes for defending, taking more losses but its instant and cheap

Good for farming because best load to training and read line above

Learn the game before trying to say different, sorry if i sound aggressive but its annoying when new players think they know everything

Signature