I. Guilds are international.
Players from different kingdoms can join guilds and use guild chat.
However, you can't send resources or troops to fellow members from other kingdoms. You also can't ask for nor provide help speeding up research and construction from international members.
II. Disbanding a guild:
If a guild has less than three members for more than seven days, the guild will automatically disband.
III. Guild Info:
1) You can have up to 100 members.
2) Guild Might is equal to the total of members' Might.
3) Guild Name may be up to 20 characters long and must be in English. It can include numbers and spaces but may not copy any other guild name.
4) Guild Tag may be up to three characters long and must be in English. It may include numbers and punctuations but is case-sensitive.
5) Guild slogan may be up to 20 characters long in any language.
6) The Guild leader is the player controlling the Guild.
7) Main language for the Guild is set by the leader under Guild settings. There are 43 available languages.
8) Guild logo can be selected from over 4,000 combinations of bases, colors, and symbols.
9) Guild Cache:
- When players buy gift boxes from the mall, all guild members may get guild cache rewards based on the box contents.
- When players defeat a monster in Monster Hunt, all guild members will get guild cache rewards.
10) Cache Level:
Whenever a guild member activates a Mall Purchase or Monster Hunt cache, a Key is collected. Collect enough Keys to activate the corresponding Guild cache and earn EXP for your Guild. Earn enough Guild EXP to level up your Guild. Guild cache levels affect available rewards. Rewards are available for 24 hours.
IV. Main Guild Features:
1) Speed Ups:
Help Guild members speed up research and construction. Each time you help, you can reduce the time needed by 1% and get 400 Guild Coins. You can earn up to 20,000 Guild Coins per day. The higher your Castle level, the more times you may receive help.
2) Trading Resources:
Build a Trading Post to send resources to other Guild members. Please keep in mind that your trades will be taxed. Your resources are deducted upon trade.
Build an Embassy to send reinforcements to Guild members. Level up your Embassy to increase its capacity for reinforcements.
4) Rally Battle:
Build a Battle Hall and level it up to increase your Coalition Army size. The Battle Hall displays your Coalition Army as well as info on the battle.
5) Guild Shop:
Earn Guild Coins from Assistance and Guild Gifts. Guild Coins can be used to buy items from the Guild Shop.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes