Are you a top Colosseum player who knows all the heroes? Are you an experienced general with millions of kills? Are you a respected guild leader with diplomacy skills? We're offering Gems in exchange for your knowledge!
1. Create posts on http://lordsmobile.forum.igg.com/?fcid=14 under the “Guide Event” section. Name your post: “Knowledge is Power - [Title of your guide]”
2. Include your IGG ID in your post.
3. Your guide/strategy can be in any format (text, video, etc). Most importantly, the content must be helpful and meaningful to other players!
4. For text guides, the minimum requirement is 300 words. For video content, the minimum length is 2 minutes.
5. Original entries only. Use your own work!
6. IGG and the Lords Mobile team reserve the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.
1. All qualified text guide/strategy win 2k basic gems
2. The text guide/strategy that we pick to be featured will win 2k + 18 k gems
3. If your video guide/strategy is qualified but not featured, you will win 2k gems +10k gems
4. The video guide/strategy that we pick to be featured will win 2K gems+18 k gems +10k gems
Building your Turf - by LTyler
Battle guide and strategy - by ADB-Agoni
A guide to KvK - by TinyDevil
Gawaingod's F2P guide to reach Colosseum top 500 - by Gawaingod
Gaining defense kills for KvK (For small guild in hive) - by nemosmknimh
Training Troops Efficiently - by LasagnaBoy
Solo play in KvK - by Wonders
Legend's Guide - by Legenderino
Hero Stage Guide for F2P players - by LasagnaBoy
How to run a Guild Bank - by Akiraprise
Mono ress Farm Guide - by ADB-Agoni
Protecting yourself - by LasagnaBoy
Solo and Hell events Explained - by AlmightySor
The Tip Top Trap Guide - by Jowkzville
Leader Modes - by LTyler
Gawaingod's F2P player's guide to clearing Hell 3 easily - by Gawaingod
Player Experience - by C4bg
Gawaingod's FTP Guide to BH,Prison&Alter25 - by Gawaingod
Guide for alt account - by ADB-Agoni
Everything You Need to Know About Wall Traps - by MythMaker
War Preperation [F2P] - by Maintained
KvK Battle Tactics for Solo Players - by PaperPhone
F2P Road Guide - by iBluu
Gold Turf Building - by LaLokaza
[Types Of Hives [VIDEO] - by robland2001
Heroes - by iDaniel
Lore's Free2Play Guide - by LoreAngelicus
A Guide to Might - by SatansAldi
Reaching Tier 20 in Guild Fest - by AlmightySor
Guild Guide - by Cathia
Gathering Guide - by Bryng
Guide to diplomacy part 1 - by Agent321
It should be posted here:
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
“Knowledge is Power - [Solo play in KvK]”
Editor ign: In The Dark IGG ID: 119059363
General information about solo play: (If i have made somewhere mistake with the calculation tell me to correct)
♠ Attacking phase
● First and the most important this information is for playing smart and losing less troops as possible for people who dont pay a lot of money for the game. GOLDEN RULE: infantry > archers > cavalary > infantry
● First step when starting solo play in kvk is to check talant points and relic items:
!!!! Remember if Leader hero not with the army talant points and relic items dont work on the army - this means army have the power (strength) only frombpoints in your research.
- Talants - Explanation for max level 60 total points 278 points.
When making talant tree there is few ways you can go for attacking and i will explain them all. They are 2 very used options and 3 options that are used only from more advanced players.
The minimum formula you start in Talant tree is always like this: 5+3+3+3+15+15+5+5+5+5+5+50+50 (This is the min points you start because you make army atk, def, hp to the max because these points go fo all army! Quick calculation 278- the minimum points = 104points left.
From here on you have 5 options. To go 1) infantry+ranged 2) cavalary+ranged 3) full cavalary 4) full infantry 5) full ranged
I want to say that for us the best is 1) and 2) because not good gear not good jewels not enough money
How to use 104 points for:
1) Infantry offense III - 50p + Range offense III - 50p 4p in infantry II
2) Cavalary offense III - 50p + Range offense III - 50p 4p in cav II
3) cav offense i+ii+iii 50+20+15 rest points for archers
4) inf offense i+ii+iii 50+20+15.....
5) range off i+ii+iii 50+20+15 ... rest points by your choice
- Relic items - take the items that is the best for you army talant points make your strategy.
● Going into other kingdoms: always put world chat and take a look if they post your coord if they do so random teleport to reduce chances to get zeroed. When you random teleport always 1st thing look at map - and click big zone map check where you are near wonders/base its critical easy someone to hit you.
● During attacking: watch for players army go back to turf and try to hit in the same time follow seconds of army. If you want to slow down your army use 1 siege troop. So e.g i send 100k cav and 149.999 archers and 1 siege to go slowly if you are close to enemy and after that control attack with speed troops travel speed.
● #Update So another thing i use is to build 10-15k t1 troops 1week before kvk. Right now i have 10k cathapract (t1 cavalary) because i go with talant set cav+arch and because when my army fights enemy - my army cav stays in front and after that archers so i send 130-40k t3 cav + 10-20k t1 cav + 130-50k t3 archers ⇨ I make this because i lose many t1 and i save some t3 instead ☺. I choose this because many players have infantry so CAV counters INF and then i send archers because RANGED counters CAV.
♚ Defending phase
● I always make sure my turf has 0 soldiers i hide by shelter/fake rally army and leave only 250k to attack and to move them quickly. Dont give chance to enemy to kill your troops. Use anti scout as much as possible.
● Increase infarmaries. At the moment i have 250~k space but i will go for more. Trust me after some time when altar prison battle hall is finished and you research your military gems can be used for troops only and will be very easy.
● In case e.g 400+ mil player wants to catch your army do this. Put everything in shelter. Your army (250k + leader hero is coming back for 30sec) and enemy attacks you after 34sec dont panic hide all in shelter go out to map click on offline player press rally attack and wait on the menu for attack. When army comes pres all heroes and all army and attack (2-3seconds need it) and you will be okay. IMPORTANT: 1st heroes then army because if you press 1st army then heroes you will send 200k only !!! remember
✔This is for now i will change some stuff later in future or if something needs to be edited/corrected please share with me and i will correct.