Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1824

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guide] Help with level 6- 9

[Copy link] 4/188

Posted on 2019-02-03 17:45:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've tried a few times but time always runs out on the boss stage because those stupid bunnies keep coming in.  My player level is 51 and I've got most of the f2p heroes up till this point,  most of them near my level.

What am I missing?  How do I kill these rabbits fast or stop them from reproducing?

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-03 20:35:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Focus on the main bunny. The one behind the tree dude. Once you kill him, they'll stop spawning. It's still a difficult level to pass, but this can help.

Try to hit him with your own Child of Light just before he does his Ultimate Hero attack and stuns everyone.

Take Tracker. She can take a beating and make sure you use her Ultimate on the primary bunny.

If you've got Death Knight worked up to at least rank 4 and he can resurrect, take him. But even if he's not there yet, his Ultimate can also stop Child of Light's Ultimate if you time it right.

If you've got Incinerator worked up, she can do massive damage to the bunnies. Make sure she hits the primary bunny, but try to stretch her circle out to hit any of the spawned varmints too.

Definitely take a healer. Preferably Prima Donna. Lore can definitely be substituted. Possibly Sea Squire.

If you don't have those, use your best. Demon Slayer isn't particularly helpful at this stage. Oath Keeper, Black Crow, Trickster, and Scarlet Bolt are okay, but the ones above are better choices.

Good luck!!

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com
Posted on 2019-02-03 20:43:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

This Bunny

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com
Posted on 2019-02-03 21:47:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Perfect,  thanks!
I've got all of those and that advice helps a lot.  I've had about half of those on this team attempt but your advice and those others may help fill in the blanks. :-)

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-03 21:59:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I DID IT!
With your advice, I got 3 crowns on the first try (with under 10 seconds to spare). Woooo!

Signature