Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guide] Leader execution

[Copy link] 6/485

Posted on 2019-01-20 03:30:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

What happens if your leader executed?

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-22 02:52:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

You have to wait a few days to revive them or use a revival. You basically can't use them or do anything with em

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2019-01-25 01:00:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

And after having it just happen to me, I can say that it's merely an annoyance as you lose a hero to go around as well as your boosts from experience and equipment.
When they are executed,  you can either wait 6 more days for them to resurrect themselves or spend 1,000 gems on a revival fruit to brunt them  back instantly.  There's no loss of experience,  rank,  or ability... once revived,  it's just like they were captured and freed after a longer period.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-25 15:50:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

⭐ Leader Captured? ⭐

Keep calm! It's going to be okay!

⭐ HOW TO PREVENT IT ⭐
Always, always, always protect him. SHIELD or SHELTER!! If you're offline, shelter everyone who fits. If you join a rally, leave 1 guy home to put with him in the shelter. Never EVER send him gathering or put him in a camp.

⭐ WHY IT'S A BIG DEAL ⭐
Without your leader you do not get any talent or equipment boosts. It makes training, researching, and constructing very difficult. When there is a hero in a lvl 25 prison, it gives the holder boosts. Good if you're the one holding a prisoner, bad if it's your leader in prison.

⭐ WHY IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL ⭐
You will get him back. Eventually. He doesn't lose anything permanently. If your castle is C9 or down, he cannot be captured. If your castle is C10 - C16, he will escape on his own in a few hours. If your C17 and up, he can be kept for several days and executed. Execution isn't fatal! Revive him with fruit from the store. It can be purchased with gems or guild coins.

⭐ DO NOT PAY RANSOM!!! ⭐
Not now, not ever! This will instantly make you a target for anyone seeking gold. You will be harassed out of the Kingdom.

This is part of the game. It will happen. Keep calm and learn for next time. There will be a next time if you don't learn.

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com
Posted on 2019-01-25 23:20:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Great reply.  Would also add  DO NOT SET A BOUNTY!!!  Setting a bounty is a waste of gold.  It's usually set to low to make it worthwhile for anyone to try and collect on it.  Set it high enough to be worthwhile and it will get collected by someone in the guild of the person who captured you.  They make out and like in your don't pay ransom comment, it makes you a target for gold seekers.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-09 09:38:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this app has a lot of useful information. My nephew developed it and I started using it and got way better surprisingly. 

Here's the link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rpmsolutions.LordsMobileTips.

Any feedback is welcome!

Signature
Lords
Posted on 2019-02-21 03:43:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

You will get a negative  marking :(

Signature
Greetings
Chondrim
[sNf] k415